Mar 11, 2014, 11:30 AM
The price for a new product to come is always fluctuating. Even when you pre-order, that doesn't mean you have the best price. It's an average for the seller how many he should order.

Also, the spare parts are not many in the beginning.

Other than taht, anybody knows if the DJI Phantom has the Headless direction ?

how the CX is different and / or better than the DJI or the Blade ?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 11, 2014, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHayat
I must be looking at the wrong site http://www.banggood.com/Cheerson-CX-....html?bid=1237 Because I don't see where the list *RELATED* parts for the craft. Can you provide the link that shows spare parts?
Just put "cx-20" in the search box of Banggood and VOILA !!
Mar 11, 2014, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malartic2012

Check DJI website, I think that depending on the version you get it or not, I guess FC40 does not have it, and the rest have it.

on the paper, not real difference for me, but the value of the background and the community of DJI/Blade/X350 is right now the difference, and of course the price
Mar 11, 2014, 11:45 AM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter
Just put "cx-20" in the search box of Banggood and VOILA !!
Thanks.

All their parts prices are reasonable. four props for $10 is nothing. I have paid $16 per prop before that broke in the first crash.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malartic2012
The price for a new product to come is always fluctuating. Even when you pre-order, that doesn't mean you have the best price. It's an average for the seller how many he should order.

Also, the spare parts are not many in the beginning.

I believe that home lock equates to the headless function as long as you are far enough out when you engage it.

AFIK, The FC 40 NAZA is no different than any of the other Phantoms running NAZA M V2

Not sure, but their GPS board choice suggest Aurdino or another open source FC. It looks like Hobby King price and is likely based around uBlox NEO- 6M module.

They are still predicting restock on March 17, so it may still be a wait.
Mar 12, 2014, 01:05 AM
Hmmm, you know this is looking quite good now ?

Cheerson CX-20 Auto-Pathfinder Operating Instructions / Features (5 min 2 sec)

There's also mention of an "Assistant Software" to program "One Key Go Home" switch

Sounds very much like a DJI

Looks like we may now be getting reasonable tech kit but without international price fixing, we'll see, who's going to be the first tech head to delve into this one and give us a detailed "how to" and "what it does" report ?
Mar 12, 2014, 01:12 AM
Guys, why worry about props and prop prices they appear to be bog standard fitment props, once you've checked the prop size just order what you want from Hobbyking for pennies
Mar 17, 2014, 08:10 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdude
Guys, why worry about props and prop prices they appear to be bog standard fitment props, once you've checked the prop size just order what you want from Hobbyking for pennies
The don't look like bog standard props at all. What they do look like is exact copies of DJI P1 props, as do the motors with the black and silver nuts to show CW and CCW thread direction. You could probably put 8" P1 or 9.4" P2 self tightening props on there. Looks like they got the motors from the same people that DJI did.
Mar 19, 2014, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandigan
The don't look like bog standard props at all. What they do look like is exact copies of DJI P1 props, as do the motors with the black and silver nuts to show CW and CCW thread direction. You could probably put 8" P1 or 9.4" P2 self tightening props on there. Looks like they got the motors from the same people that DJI did.
Yes, in hindsight I think you're correct on that, the whole thing is like a DJI but with a different plastic case
Still seems a bragian if it does what it say's on the tin
Mar 25, 2014, 04:29 PM
I just got mine in the mail. Check it out.
CX-20 Auto-Pathfinder 6-Axis System Quadcopter drone Unboxing (2 min 25 sec)
Mar 25, 2014, 05:10 PM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezfishfinder
Congrats man. You're first. Where did you buy it from and how long did it take to get it.

Let us know how you like it. The packaging looks very professional, unlike most Chinese packages you get.
Last edited by BenHayat; Mar 25, 2014 at 06:43 PM.
Mar 25, 2014, 05:23 PM
Suspended Account
Record a test flight.

Yes the packing looks very professional, amost like DJI stuff...
Mar 26, 2014, 06:19 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
nice, looks stable...id be keen to see how everyone goes with it..im in the market for a quad.
Mar 26, 2014, 07:31 AM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezfishfinder
EZ, can you also tell us the flight time with a full battery? And how responsive is the FC to input?

Is the battery storage large enough for a larger battery than 2700?

Thanks!
Last edited by BenHayat; Mar 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
Mar 26, 2014, 07:06 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHayat
EZ, can you also tell us the flight time with a full battery? And how responsive is the FC to input?

Is the battery storage large enough for a larger battery than 2700?

Thanks!
id be interested in your general thoughts and how it flies!