Apr 12, 2014, 05:43 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
It's weird how hobbyking do that considering it is owned by an Aussie! But yeah owned by Aussie run like Chinese
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2014, 06:26 AM
Thread OP
Yep, mine was ordered on 27th March, I was told it was shipped on 31st by email
Tracking number wouldn't work for 4 days, I complained, magically the tracking numbers works but shows it wasn't booked on the system until the 4th April, from there it took until the 11th April to show as "handed over to airline" and that's where it's been since
Apr 13, 2014, 07:41 AM
By no means an "Expert"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdude
Yep, mine was ordered on 27th March, I was told it was shipped on 31st by email
You're lucky.....Mine was ordered 3 days before yours, and still on "Back Order"

Good luck mate.
Apr 13, 2014, 07:11 PM
I read all these 11 pages ... I am a very newbie with RC at all, I have a Nine Eagle Galaxy Visitor 2, and I learning to fly, avoid crashes and other tricks, its a quad toy but I think it a descent one.

I will fly more hours and get more experience, so I will upgrade to CX-20, firstly I read about Walkera QR X350, but this one will fit better as my second quad.

I would like to thank you all people, for the videos, reviews, tips and so. I am very pleased and will keep following reading this thread.

I will put a order about july, so I hope stocks could be ok
Apr 13, 2014, 11:05 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
ok just had chat to Banggood, seeems in stock in acouple of days:

Wency: SKU119189 out of stock now
Jason: yes i know that, i was wondering when you will have them
Jason: i have paid a long time ago now
Wency: Ok,I am checking for you now,could you please wait a moment?
Jason: yes no problem
Wency: ok
Wency: in 3-4 days
Apr 13, 2014, 11:17 PM

refund request

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskel
ok just had chat to Banggood, seeems in stock in acouple of days:

Wency: SKU119189 out of stock now
Jason: yes i know that, i was wondering when you will have them
Jason: i have paid a long time ago now
Wency: Ok,I am checking for you now,could you please wait a moment?
Jason: yes no problem
Wency: ok
Wency: in 3-4 days
refund request and told me now until 17 will have available and take me changing the date so I do not intend to wait more
Apr 14, 2014, 01:32 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
in english?
Apr 14, 2014, 02:25 AM
By no means an "Expert"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvindascr
refund request and told me now until 17 will have available and take me changing the date so I do not intend to wait more
@ jaskel

I think he means he was told that stocks will be available on 17th, and that they keep changing the date, so he's not intending to wait any longer.

Just checked BANGGOOD, ...... Now says 26th April.

I'm not waiting any longer either. Asking for a refund today, no ifs, no buts......
Apr 14, 2014, 03:09 AM
KbKann

One hour "chat" withBanggood

After an hour run around with " Max" like an Abbott and Costello comedy routine he puts me on with "Wency". Who asks what can I do for you? I wish my arm could reach from Cape Cod to Hong Kong. I would have chocked him! It will be a very long 3-4 days I'm sure. Too bad I want this thing so much. What we put up with never ceases to amaze.
Apr 14, 2014, 06:19 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
yeah wency told me the same...dont know if i would trust anything from someone named wency

Im happy to wait...no hurry for me,
Apr 14, 2014, 06:40 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
There is also Hobbywow.com. they have it for 279.00 and I had mine in 7 days.
Apr 14, 2014, 06:48 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
yeah but they don't include the camera mount accoring to their site
Apr 14, 2014, 07:00 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Mine came with the camera mount and everything it should have. Even had the vibration dampners.
Apr 14, 2014, 09:24 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Guys I have one I will sell. I don't have to sell it. but I just wanted to get one to test and do a review. so now it sits. only 1.5 packs thru it. comes with everything it shipped with. I will even throw in the AA batterys. PM me if you are interested. it is in brand new condition.
Apr 15, 2014, 12:52 AM
Thread OP
So where's the review tc3wins ?

Quick Reply