T-Motor Anti-Gravity Folding Prop - 15x4.5

Folding props means easier balancing and quicker storage and transport!

T-Motor Anti-Gravity Folding Prop

Quick to store, easy to balance the T-Motor Anti-Gravity Folding Prop

It looks like the folding prop concept is catching on. I noticed this product on a T-Motor splash ad this morning and found a few pics! Folding propellers offer easier balancing via a weight scale,(usually just making sure each blade is the same weight will be sufficient) and the folding ability offers easier storage and transport. A great feature with rigs with larger 15í props!

The T-Motor Anti-Gravity Folding Prop comes with everything needed to attach the props to your T-motor Navigator series motors (Or any motor with the 12mm 3 hole mount design).

Letís take a look at them!

for more information check rctigermotor.com

Last edited by Sleepyc; Feb 25, 2014 at 08:35 AM..
Feb 25, 2014, 11:49 AM
RCGroups Editor
Very nice finishing on these.
Feb 25, 2014, 11:58 AM
Closed Account
I am kind of stoked on them.. BUT....just saw that they are $90 each ... OUCH.. but then again that is complete, I bet they will sell the individual blades as replacements for less (I hope.)

That’s $720 for an octo... YEEEEOWWUCH.
Feb 25, 2014, 12:01 PM
RCGroups Editor
"six-hundred dollar hammer"
Feb 25, 2014, 12:14 PM
Closed Account
Ha!

Feb 25, 2014, 03:03 PM
Mark
They are lovely but to rich for my blood.

I don't like to have large lumps of breakable cash, hanging in the air like bricks don't!!!
Feb 25, 2014, 03:37 PM
I would recommend these props for beginners who want extra strong props for the inevitable crashes that occur when flying multi-rotors. They look awesome for sure
Feb 25, 2014, 04:51 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTrave1er
I would recommend these props for beginners who want extra strong props for the inevitable crashes that occur when flying multi-rotors. They look awesome for sure

HA HA you jest! Beginners... hahaha.

I think these would be awesome for AV, as balancing should be cake!
Feb 25, 2014, 05:26 PM
Quietly Scheming!!!
These are definitely not a beginner prop. If your a beginner, I suggest you go to Hobbyking and purchase 10 packs of 4 for $3 each, then break them until your back is sore.

Anyway, Will these fit the new T-Motor heavy lift motors?
Feb 25, 2014, 08:23 PM
DanPhillips
Yes, they will fit all the Navigator, and Heavy Lift, but they are too small for the Efficiency Series
Feb 25, 2014, 09:31 PM
bacon and eggs
Do they come in 13" ?
Also do they locate for being fully closed or open ? What if they aren't perfectly straight
Feb 25, 2014, 09:36 PM
RCGroups Editor
Centrifugal force keeps them open and straight.
Feb 26, 2014, 04:12 PM
bacon and eggs
strawberries.
Last edited by remvideo; Feb 28, 2014 at 08:38 AM.
Feb 26, 2014, 05:12 PM
RCGroups Editor
Lol?

Ok fella.
Feb 26, 2014, 10:53 PM
Of course right after I went and bought the new Foxtech Supremes... Still at $90 a pop that's insane. Surely they are heavier? And what about performance numbers?