Apr 28, 2017, 03:18 PM
Nose down, you're gonna stall

Huge Scale ME 262

Check out this beauty ....

http://worldwarwings.com/guy-makes-r...uve-ever-seen/
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2018, 09:29 PM
Calling all EDF Pilots. I have "discovered" Graphene batteries!

I have been flying my Freewing Yak 130 90mm for a few months now and have been powering it with a 6s 5000mah 70c Graphene battery from China Hobby Line (G+ series). This battery is amazing. Flight times are 3 min. with and additional 30 to 40 sec. approach and landing time added and enough juice to make one missed approach. Battery condition after flight = all cells 3.7v + for each cell and IR readings are well below 4 mohm per cell with no overheating or puffing. I goofed on one flight and ran the batter down to 3.2v per cell static (no load). I thought I had ruined the battery. It was a bit warmer than usual but, not overheated, no puffing, and it recharged at 3c normally. I made one more flight with it before calling it a day. This battery has experienced abuse that would kill any normal-chemistry LIPO and came right back kicking strong. I am sold on these batteries. I have read reports of this kid of performance from many other pilots, including drone pilots, and they rave about the performance and toughness. I am familiar with this one brand only but, reports about the Turnigy brand graphenes are just as good.

"Get some" and try them for yourself.

Garry
Mar 27, 2018, 10:50 PM
I recently bought a 2nd hand Freewing T45 90mm EDF (like new) and am very excited about it. After reading the reviews and discussions on-line I decided I needed one. Fortunately for me, an opportunity to buy one at an excellent price presented itself and I jumped on it. I'm really looking forward to boring holes in the sky with this one. It's a great looking bird.
Last edited by rowdyjoe; Mar 27, 2018 at 10:56 PM.

Quick Reply