This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2014, 01:15 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Discussion

FPV Recon Mission in the Snow

This video captures a one and a half mile FPV Recon Mission in the snow with the 1880 Skywalker FPV RC Plane. It flies over the home of a suspected dog thief and then back again.

I am also happy to report that the dog was returned home safely after the making of this video:

One and a Half Mile FPV Recon Mission with a 2013 1880 Skywalker FPV RC Plane in the Snow (10 min 31 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2014, 01:32 AM
Excellent mission

I am a HUGE dog person, and personally prefer dogs over humans most of the time! (not to sound like an introvert)

However, I do think that this video, and mission touches an already touchy subject in the FPV/UAV debate. The biggest concerns in the people's eyes are security, and weapon-ization (most aren't even concerned with airspace integration... Although to pilots that is their #1 concern). Anyways, all I am saying is be careful! Wouldn't want the public to get the wrong Idea!
Feb 17, 2014, 01:54 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwmflying14
Excellent mission

I am a HUGE dog person, and personally prefer dogs over humans most of the time! (not to sound like an introvert)

However, I do think that this video, and mission touches an already touchy subject in the FPV/UAV debate. The biggest concerns in the people's eyes are security, and weapon-ization (most aren't even concerned with airspace integration... Although to pilots that is their #1 concern). Anyways, all I am saying is be careful! Wouldn't want the public to get the wrong Idea!
Thank you and I hear what you are saying. The tone of the video is lighthearted, as was the mission itself.

Thank you for watching!

Quick Reply