Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Jason Cole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 06, 2014, 02:21 PM
RCG Admin
Announce

Clubs Can Get Free 1yr Plus Memberships

Hey Everyone,

If you are a part of a club and don't use your Places Forum to communicate, now is a great time to start. If members of a club make 100 posts on their Places Forum, we will be giving out FREE 1yr Plus Memberships to those members.

Using your Club's Places Forum is a great way to communicate between members and you can add events to our Event Calendar to help get the word out. If anyone has any questions on how to use Places you can watch the video below or reply to this thread.

RCGroups.com Places (4 min 22 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2015, 07:49 AM
Hi Jason,
I would like to ask for your help..!
I got my Mini Katana, install everything..CG 5.5 cm. But, once i lunched it ..it ROLLED and crashed badly on the floor..!
I am wondering what i did wrong..! is it the center of gravity..?

Note: i had concerns about the CG..!

Thank you..!
Mar 14, 2015, 08:21 AM

No contact address for RC Groups or bloggers

Just saw the SE model show at Perry GA news post and wanted to contact Jason Cole to ask a question or 2 off forum for info. Imagine my frustration that there is NO CONTACT link that I could find anywhere.
Can You please contact me?
BIll Kohler
Potawatomi13@hotmail.com
Aug 31, 2015, 04:16 PM
Are you online
Sep 15, 2015, 02:36 AM
Potensic-Focus on Great Drone
Hello,
I am Eshia.We have one product and we wanna find a person to popularize it .
I know you are a responsible , kind person and have great experience,so ,we invite you to try for free and then you help us do the promotion.Are you willing to accept it ?
Sep 15, 2015, 02:44 AM
Potensic-Focus on Great Drone
yes ,i am online

Quick Reply