Feb 01, 2014, 12:01 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Unilog 1 app for Android

Attached is an upgraded version of the Unilog 1 Android app for F5B. It is an upgrade of the original version
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1852170
to include the new facilities introduced with the Unilog 2 android app
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2070316
There are also some improvements to the USB connection process, and the buttons have been changed round a bit to make operation easier.

The "Load from Unilog" and "Load from File" are separate and do a complete load. Then you can choose any of the displays. Do not load from the Unilog then load from a file without saving. That will overwrite the previous load. Obvious, but not the way it was in the first version. The Save button is similar, but has its own button for file selection if desired.

The new displays are the flight summary and the multi climb displays of Watts and altitude. These were pioneered by Roy Grandfield, and requested by Gerben and Claude in particular. I have saved my old flights I find it enjoyable going through them and looking at them with the new buttons. The files are the same of course as .uni files are the complete image of the Unilog 1 memory. I have not got round to making a button to save Unilog 1 data in Unilog 2 format for those who have become whizz kids in Logview and have a stock of .uni files.

Download the file and install by opening it with, say, ES3 file explorer. Works on all recent phones or tablets (I hope), please report.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2014, 07:15 AM
Dowloading, opening with ES3 and installing on my Odys tab worked without a hitch...No problems on my Wiko phone either
Last edited by WimH; Feb 02, 2014 at 07:22 AM.

Quick Reply