Jan 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
Trader Rating: 230
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP
Discussion

Scammer Alert Dr. Edf

First off let me say that I do not like bashing anyone character on this forum
I buy several items here consistently over the years time. Therefore I feel that
those of us in this hobby thing of ours can as well as should be trusted.

Secondly, I extended this trust to Dr. Edf whom i bought several items from
some was listed on this forum and others was not such as his 90mm Euro-fighter as well as the Sr71 ,& F-14 these two items I sent money using Greendot money paks because paypal shut down my account claiming I was a risk for making to many purchases (see my thread paypal does it again).

Thirdly, I did recieve all items except the Sr71 & F-14 and the two 90mm
combo set ups its been nearly a month since I made these purchases
and to no avail has he contacted me on the whereabouts of my product. Also I didn't mention
I provided Dr.Edf with return shippg labels to send items back to me. both labels show items has not been shipped. Dr. Edf excuse was his grandmother suddenly passed away. But he has no concern for my $500 I sent him.

Lastly, Beware of this guy he started out doing the right thing but finished
as a scammer I have all tracking numbers as well as Greendot moneypaks i sent to him. I only use greendots because I know longer have paypal. And as much as I like buying here on this forum this has left a sour taste in my mouth about buying here ever again.

In conclsion, Dr. Edf did contact me accusing me of trying to pull a fast one on him when he forgets i sent him shipping labels as my proof items wasn;t shipped. do not trust this guy he is a scammer.
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Jan 30, 2014 at 04:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2014, 12:54 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP

Below Are Items Bought

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2067604 Not Recieved

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2067620 Not Recieved

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2067658 Recieved

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2059492 Recieved

Not Listed on site: Freewing Euro-fighther-Recieved

Not Listed on site: Sr-71 Black bird- f-14 Tomcat- Not Recieved
Jan 30, 2014, 01:13 PM
Trader Rating: 276
Bummer.......Didn't care for his arrogance as well...Hope you can find some kind of resolution with him..

Billy
Jan 30, 2014, 07:50 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Scale flyer
This is just a weird thread to begin with. I'll begin by saying paypal work's like the well oiled machine it was designed to be if you follow their rule's.

I think most of your problem stem's from the use of green dots as payment and now the seller may see a way to use that to his advantage.

The seller is a new member with 0 trader rating which tends to make me want to watch him a little closer than other's.

From his profile you can see that he spends most of his time on your paypal post. That's kinda creepy.

I'd like to hear him chime in on this to see what he has to say.

Court will now adjourn for recess
Jan 31, 2014, 12:00 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrabbit1234
This is just a weird thread to begin with. I'll begin by saying paypal work's like the well oiled machine it was designed to be if you follow their rule's.

I think most of your problem stem's from the use of green dots as payment and now the seller may see a way to use that to his advantage.

The seller is a new member with 0 trader rating which tends to make me want to watch him a little closer than other's.

From his profile you can see that he spends most of his time on your paypal post. That's kinda creepy.

I'd like to hear him chime in on this to see what he has to say.

Court will now adjourn for recess
You hit the nail on the head
Jan 31, 2014, 06:22 AM
Trader Rating: 169
Build a scale plane already!!!
So,, you sent him the green dots directly,, or this was part of when your acct. was frozen? or a combo of both? I'm a little confused.
Jan 31, 2014, 06:40 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
So,, you sent him the green dots directly,, or this was part of when your acct. was frozen? or a combo of both? I'm a little confused.
Yes I bought Greendots then pm'd Dr. Edf the activation numbers to load on his prepaid card. Only because my paypal acct was frozen although we both talked on the phone several times I didn't see this coming at all.
Jan 31, 2014, 07:32 AM
Any communication from him?

Billy
Jan 31, 2014, 08:42 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBillyFly
Any communication from him?

Billy
None at all im sure when he decides to log'n he will noticed that his trader rating has sunken along with his RCG reputation.
Jan 31, 2014, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
None at all im sure when he decides to log'n he will noticed that his trader rating has sunken along with his RCG reputation.
yep..he went on my ignore list the first time I ever saw him a week or so back...lacked social skills.....

anyways..sorry Pardner...one never knows....ya might end of hearin from him..hope ya do...

Billy
Jan 31, 2014, 10:53 PM
Trader Rating: 43
you ain't gang you can't hang
Quote:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2067604 Not Recieved

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2067620 Not Recieved

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2067658 Recieved

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2059492 Recieved

Not Listed on site: Freewing Euro-fighther-Recieved

Not Listed on site: Sr-71 Black bird- f-14 Tomcat- Not Recieved
That's weird.... Why would he send you some of the items.... Most scams I've seen they won't send anything.. 1) they have to take a loss 2) you now have they're adress... I'd use the adress to contact the proper authorities.
Feb 01, 2014, 10:51 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Scale flyer
For future purchase's I would recommend starting a new PayPal account and link a bank account to it that always has plenty of money in it. I've never had a problem with PayPal and I've ran close to $8000.00 thru my PayPal in the last 90 day's or so it say's on my account summary.
Feb 01, 2014, 10:55 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrabbit1234
For future purchase's I would recommend starting a new PayPal account and link a bank account to it that always has plenty of money in it. I've never had a problem with PayPal and I've ran close to $8000.00 thru my PayPal in the last 90 day's or so it say's on my account summary.
I ran over $4000 in two weeks in my paypal acct, therefore using paypal will not help me due to my RC Disease
Feb 01, 2014, 10:58 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghjghj96
That's weird.... Why would he send you some of the items.... Most scams I've seen they won't send anything.. 1) they have to take a loss 2) you now have they're adress... I'd use the adress to contact the proper authorities.
That puzzles me as well that he gave me his home address, or maybe its an address to an abandon house.
Feb 01, 2014, 11:24 PM
Trader Rating: 43
you ain't gang you can't hang
Quote:
That puzzles me as well that he gave me his home address, or maybe its an address to an abandon house.
Either way, if you never see anything else, I'd contact his local authorities with it.

Quick Reply