Blade 200QX - Page 2 - RC Groups
Jan 29, 2014, 12:27 PM
Can't get enough
I should have waited for this instead of getting the 350qx. I really like the size. Plus I don't do aerial photography. Maybe I will sell my 350...only has a couple flights. Curious if the 200 will have any GPS. I like it!

J
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2014, 12:27 PM
Where did that tree come from?
I like it too. I was considering a RC Eye One extreme, but I like the way the Blades fly better. My rc eye one wanders all over the place in a hover compared to my Husban 107.
Jan 29, 2014, 12:47 PM
I've been keeping an eye on the rclogger extreme but now this quad has been announced i think i'll wait and get the 200qx
I like flying with my dx8 not a toy like tx you get with the extreme
Anyone know what size lipo this quad uses??
Cheers
Jan 29, 2014, 12:50 PM
Figures. I just bought an Alias at my LHS last night. Really liked the 350QX but after thinking about price, where I'd be flying and what I wanted to do with it the Alias just seemed better for me. But this would be perfect too. Oh well.
Jan 29, 2014, 12:53 PM
Any word on when this will be available?
Jan 29, 2014, 01:01 PM
Sorry Rclogger this is exactly what I wanted. Plus local parts support=win
Jan 29, 2014, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugal317
Any word on when this will be available?
It states late April on their site. I have enough to keep me busy until then
Jan 29, 2014, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygeneration;
Anyone know what size lipo this quad uses??
I have the same question?
Jan 29, 2014, 01:14 PM
I'm a bit surprised they didn't listen and put the red lights on the two arms to the rear of the quad...kinda like the red tail lights everyone is familiar with on a vehicle. Or for those who say "it's an aircraft, not a car" then they should have the red lights on the left and green on the right.
Jan 29, 2014, 01:24 PM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbound
I don't think so, its the nature of this hobby. Plus I would not recommend this to a complete beginner with no experience but I wouldn't think twice with the 180qx IMO.
That is one question that I have: with the increase in power, speed and weight (plus really small BL motors, which tend to have thin, brittle wiring), how durable is this 200 compared to a 180.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbound
But for $229, brushless mini 350qx it seems priced nicely. I also like the parts being available everywhere and I would assume the street price would be less than the msrp (hopefully).
Blade, etc. tends to have MAP (which is lower than msrp, but still highish) for the entire BNFs, RTFs, etc., but the parts do not seem to have MAP fortunately (for example, HH sell the 180 board for ~US$65, while often, one can buy it on ebay for ~US$45 from a regular parts seller).
My guess with the 200 is that some people will buy the 200 control board (at lower than HH prices) and connect it to some no-name frame and BL motors for a lower priced quad.
People (including myself) are already doing this with mQx and 180 boards (connect to v929, 959, etc. arms, motors and props, etc.).
Jan 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalwhiplash
I'm a bit surprised they didn't listen and put the red lights on the two arms to the rear of the quad...kinda like the red tail lights everyone is familiar with on a vehicle. Or for those who say "it's an aircraft, not a car" then they should have the red lights on the left and green on the right.
Hopefully one will be able to open it up and switch around the lights or lenses that determine the color to one's wishes. People are doing that with the Alias.
Jan 29, 2014, 01:38 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Looking forward to more info on this one,looks perfect for a backyard flyer.
Jan 29, 2014, 02:08 PM
Which way is up?
Very interesting. I have my Hubsan 107d for indoor and the 350qx for outdoor but a tad large for the front yard (trees etc) so got the 180qx about a week ago and fly it alot. I was thinking it would be nice to have a quad like the 180 but with a nicer body, motors etc. and some lights for flying at night/dusk.

I'll probably be getting the 200qx when available (and switch lights for red in rear) as it looks like it's just what I was daydreaming about.......
Jan 29, 2014, 02:18 PM
High Tech Red Neck
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko500
Figures. I just bought an Alias at my LHS last night. Really liked the 350QX but after thinking about price, where I'd be flying and what I wanted to do with it the Alias just seemed better for me. But this would be perfect too. Oh well.
I don't think you will be too disappointed with the Alias! It's a hot little quad,and for a brushed motor quad,it's unbelieveable! The performance will knock your socks off!
Jan 29, 2014, 02:19 PM
I really like the look of this too, makes the f450 that I picked up look like a great Camera carrying option with this for giggles and flips :-)