Oct 14, 2019, 08:23 AM
BMFA 190658
Exactly!!!

It'll slope soar anything. Treelines, buildings, certainly dams, anything
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2019, 12:06 PM
AeroDan
They’ve got “1” of these in stock @my LHS. I think I better grab it.
Oct 17, 2019, 02:21 PM
I'd rather be flying!
And if there's no wind for sloping the house roof or treeline - the UMXR can stay aloft on the farts of field-mice alone!

Bell - I suggest you grab that puppy ASAP!

Joel
Latest blog entry: RealFlight 9
Oct 17, 2019, 02:42 PM
AeroDan
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker
And if there's no wind for sloping the house roof or treeline - the UMXR can stay aloft on the farts of field-mice alone!

Bell - I suggest you grab that puppy ASAP!

Joel
The fumesíll keep it aloft!!!
Nov 05, 2019, 11:51 AM
Neat Guy
This little plane is by far my favorite. So nice to take it to Dave's Beach (Carlsbad, CA) and fly on the slope for 45 minutes during weekday lunchtime. But drat! My beloved UMX Radian got damaged beyond repair during a move. Visited my LHC (Discount Hobby in San Marcos) and picked up another yesterday. I'll be back flying again this week.
Nov 08, 2019, 09:15 PM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
So after IMAC was done for the day, we had some downtime before dinner. I finally convinced my wife to try flying! I got her a crap Parkzone Cub many years ago, but she ended up flying it in a tree shortly after handing her the transmitter, because the field we were in was too small. Since then, she's kinda sworn it off. So finally, she got some actual flight time and the UMX Radian was perfect on this calm evening. I only had to rescue her twice...she did great! I even let her land it.
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Nov 08, 2019, 10:08 PM
I'd rather be flying!
Congratulations! You have now lured another victim RC hobbyist to the fray...

Joel
Latest blog entry: RealFlight 9
Nov 09, 2019, 08:12 AM
BMFA 190658
Some impressive smoke trails still visible!

Quick Reply