Jan 31, 2014, 01:27 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
great flying chuck. most enjoyable for a friday morning.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2014, 02:03 PM
PSALM 14:1
Do we have an expected date yet or is it still "Yet to be announced?"
Jan 31, 2014, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Do we have an expected date yet or is it still "Yet to be announced?"
They sell em as soon as they get em. They announce them when they are "on the water". They might have announced a couple early - to have more at the show to talk about but I suspect most of them within 6 weeks.

Mike
Jan 31, 2014, 03:21 PM
I just find it interesting that Chuck gets to fly one before they even have multiple pictures of it up, let alone a video. Did Chuck and OMP highjack the boat bringing them over from China?
Jan 31, 2014, 03:46 PM
OMP is the Australia distributor. I suspect they may get an air shipped sample or two. Not sure...

And all of us need to remember the on paper to live product timelines are not days or weeks but many months. I suspect 18 or so. The stuff I am working on now at work won't be delivered until late 2014 or early 15. And that is web stuff.
Jan 31, 2014, 03:52 PM
Lets just say the weather in central Illinois has been less than optimal for video.

We will get the video up as soon as possible, but this was this morning and we have had about an inch fall since and suppose to get a lot more.

The video of Chuck in the nice warm weather didn't help!!

Matt Andren
Horizon Hobby
Jan 31, 2014, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
"The sleek ArtiZan Park Flyer is a nimble,Grab-and-Go sport plane, that is perfect for exploring aerobatics" is what it say's on the box and i would have to agree 100%. This plane is aimed directly at the Parkzone Flyer or anyone who wants a sensibly sized plane that should fit most cars and perform's like a big plane with it's AS3X Receiver are going to love this one! I put it through it's paces in this video and Corinne tried not to zoom in too much, so you can see just how well this plane flys. From take off till it comes to rest at the end i left it unedited. So i'm sorry for the couple of fade outs, the clear blue sky plays havoc with our cam, but we wanted you to see the full flight. so sit back hit Full Screen + HD and enjoy a full battery of flight in the new Parkzone ArtiZan with ChuckT
THANK YOU.

Chuck, you're my hero. I literally look for a video from you for any plane I'm looking to buy, as you have a great way of commenting, explaining, and presenting planes. I am very glad HH and OMP let you get your hands on so many planes for your videos!

edit: at 3:18 in the maiden video I was expecting you to be eaten by birds
Last edited by f3honda4me; Jan 31, 2014 at 06:15 PM.
Feb 02, 2014, 11:14 PM
Mark Beltran
It fills a niche between the Parkzone T28 Trojan and the Visionaire. It's more aerobatic than the T28, but less so than the Visionaire, which is a 3D plane. It fills the gap nicely, and with its 42 inch wingspan, fits in my car no problem. It even looks cool. With all this going for it, I preordered the pnp version, as I already have the AR635 rx. Cannot wait!
Feb 05, 2014, 06:29 PM
my lhs has this in stock,,,can not get plane until i get paid ,,,,,,,,,BUT am not telling any one which hobbyshop this is ................
Feb 05, 2014, 06:32 PM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
my lhs has this in stock,,,can not get plane until i get paid ,,,,,,,,,BUT am not telling any one which hobbyshop this is ................
That was quick !

HH is still showing out of stock.

RF
Last edited by Red Flyer; Feb 05, 2014 at 06:45 PM.
Feb 05, 2014, 06:38 PM
PSALM 14:1
No doubt, that was quick. You sure it was the Artizan? Did you snap a pic?
Feb 05, 2014, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Flyer
That was quick !

RF
Store is part of there partner program,,just happen to stop by to see what was new. Saw one sitting on shelf,,,I think they only have 4 instock
Feb 05, 2014, 07:03 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
It's called "In Your Dreams Hobby Shop."

I go there to meet girls.

Feb 06, 2014, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
Store is part of there partner program,,just happen to stop by to see what was new. Saw one sitting on shelf,,,I think they only have 4 instock
Pretty awesome indeed - since they are not even at Horizon yet.

"Pre-Order" = Not here yet (not even for Preferred Partners)!
Feb 06, 2014, 05:33 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
On the other hand, Chuck T. Seeker already has the Artizan, and has made two videos. (See posts 1 and 18.)

Dale.................are you the Chuck T. Seeker of the Northern Hemisphere?

Quick Reply