Jan 28, 2014, 08:29 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

3DR Telemetry + EzUHF + FrSky Taranis Telemetry interference?

Hi Guys,

I am new and working on my first build. I am planning on getting APM 2.6 and 3DR telemetry to go with it(This is the best telemetry for APM right?). I am going to be using Frsky Taranis x9d which comes with its own simple telemetry. I also want to upgrade to EzUHF or something similar in the future. On a side note I also plan to have FPV on 5.8Ghz but I think there is no interference problem there.

My question is, both apm telemetry and EzUHF use 433Mhz band right? Would they interfere with each other? If so what would be the best solution? I am about to order APM2.6 but not sure if I should go ahead and get the telemetry? I really need telemetry but I want to know if there is another option for telemetry that won't interfere.
Can I do longe range 5-10km with APM and telemetry?

Thank you
to remove ads between posts
May 27, 2014, 10:33 AM

3dr & ezuhf

i have been looking into a similar setup using EZUHF and 3DR telemetry and was also trying to find out if they can be used together? Did you find any answers out any advice would be great
May 27, 2014, 12:11 PM
why not use OrangeRx/OpenLRS(ng) instead of EzUHF? You would not need any dedicated telemetry system https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2037442
Nov 13, 2014, 03:10 PM
use minimosd instead

Quick Reply