Mobius setup software for Mac
I'm creating the software to manage the Mobius on Mac.. very similar to the windows version (mSetup).
This is a native 64 bit cocoa objective c app..
I just finish to build the interface and create some logic, update the fields, implement the exclusion logic and so on..
What is missing actually is the load and save of the configuration file..
I'll implement it in the next days..
Here some screenshots
- V1.0B: The app now support also the loading and saving of the configuration file.. should works from OSX 10.7..
Please let me know about issues
- V1.1: Added support for new firmware 1.17
Added icons (thanks Larry)
Now works from OSX 10.6
- V1.2: Removed not allowed clip length when loop recording is enabled
Added automatic config file loading dragging the file on the icon app
Added config file loading dragging the file on the app window
- V1.4: Bug fixes
Available also the new version compatible with the firmware V2.41
Download the MobiusManagerV2.app !
Please try it and let me know about issues, I had not a lot of time for testing
The procedure is:
1. Download the camera's configuration file to the flash card in the camera (HOLD DOWN MODE BUTTON, THEN ALSO HOLD DOWN POWER BUTTON UNTIL LED ACTIVITY STOPS).
2. Connect the Mobius to the Mac (will be recognised as a mass storage)
3 Load the settings file from the Mobius using the app
4 change the settings, then click on the save button
5 safely remove the Mobius
6. Upload the revised configuration back into the camera. The same key-press sequence used to download the configuration from the camera will also upload it to the camera.
Last edited by LorenzoG; Oct 18, 2015 at 09:55 AM.
Great news as a fellow mac user I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. Are you ok writing the file via the USB port? I read somewhere that apple locks this kind of activity down making this sort of app difficult to create. Hope thats not the case.
Keep up the good work
Was able to launch it.
I take it that I first generate a config file on the mobius.
Then can I access that file via USB while the card is still in the camera, change the settings and then write it back to the file on the card in the cam?
And then do the new settings take effect without any other thing to do?