This thread is privately moderated by jjmelo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 26, 2014, 06:55 AM
Trader Rating: 117
For Sale

Protect your 600mw ImmersionRC TX

Hey fellow RCGers,

After ruining 2 ImmersionRC 600mw video transmitters in crashes, where the SMA plug gets detached from the unit, the unit runs without an antenna and the SMA connector is virtually impossible to solder back on, I decided to design and build something that would prevent this.

Introducing the PY600, a 3D printed shell that attaches with zip ties to your transmitter. It holds the transmitter and the antenna in place to prevent damage to your transmitter. These are designed and printed by me using black ABS plastic.

I'll be selling these for $9, shipped in the US, payment via Paypal. PM me for my Paypal address and with any questions you may have. Thanks!
Latest blog entry: 3D Printing Services
to remove ads between posts
Jan 26, 2014, 09:05 AM
Trader Rating: 61
3d Master in Training
Very nice
Jan 26, 2014, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 37
Great idea. W eight in grams?
Jan 26, 2014, 01:44 PM
Trader Rating: 38
A Snickering Hound
Does the vTx retain more heat due to the plastic shell? Nice idea.
Jan 26, 2014, 03:08 PM
The heatsink is completely uncovered and the backplate has 2 big holes. Heat won't be an issue.
Jan 26, 2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFlyer451
Great idea. W eight in grams?
It weights 6 grams.
Jan 26, 2014, 09:51 PM
Almost done printing this batch of 6. Thank you for your purchases. Will ship out tomorrow morning, to all who have bought these so far.
Jan 28, 2014, 07:53 PM
Trader Rating: 52
<<x USMC
that's cool! also a good way to make sure the connection won't come lose as the brace around it looks to keep it pretty snug.
Jul 30, 2015, 01:59 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Received two of them yesterday. Now i wont be breaking sma connectors anymore. Thanks!

Quick Reply