Thread Tools
Jan 31, 2019, 05:52 PM
Registered User
Ditto, ditto.
Edwin
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2019, 09:03 PM
AndyKunz's Avatar
Earl, is anything going on with this? A little progress on the engine perhaps? Or maybe more ribs made?

Andy
Nov 16, 2019, 06:49 PM
Bellanca Kruesair
epoxyearl's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Earl, is anything going on with this? A little progress on the engine perhaps? Or maybe more ribs made?

Andy
Engine, now. We've engineered a thrust face for the V-dub , that will allow a right hand propeller. If it works, it will be 'revolutionary' and will be easily replaceable.

David's searching for needle rollers of the correct size... There are some in 3,000 PSI hydraulic pumps that are size compatible...
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Nov 16, 2019, 07:13 PM
Registered User
Martin5465's Avatar
I thought all propellers were "revolutionary"...
Nov 16, 2019, 09:42 PM
Play that funky music right
kenh3497's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
Engine, now. We've engineered a thrust face for the V-dub , that will allow a right hand propeller. If it works, it will be 'revolutionary' and will be easily replaceable.

David's searching for needle rollers of the correct size... There are some in 3,000 PSI hydraulic pumps that are size compatible...
Culver props has some props for a 1/2 V-Dub. She does a FB page if you are interested Earl.

Ken
Nov 17, 2019, 06:41 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
epoxyearl's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenh3497
Culver props has some props for a 1/2 V-Dub. She does a FB page if you are interested Earl.

Ken
Aaahhh- you know me- I'll probably carve my own. - I have some 70 year old Beech that I can laminate....
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Nov 18, 2019, 09:46 PM
Play that funky music right
kenh3497's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
Aaahhh- you know me- I'll probably carve my own. - I have some 70 year old Beech that I can laminate....
Well......... Ya you do stuff the hard way! All kidding aside it will be the best prop for your airframe when done. 70 year old beach! Neat stuff!!!

Ken
Nov 19, 2019, 10:58 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
epoxyearl's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenh3497
Culver props has some props for a 1/2 V-Dub. She does a FB page if you are interested Earl.

Ken
I saw her video.. that's interesting. I always go at making a prop with gentleness and love.. She uses a cross- cut saw !
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools