Jun 03, 2014, 06:01 PM
Santa Cruz, CA
Thread OP
Motion RC said to keep watching their website for their Dynam releases. Could be any day now.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2014, 07:14 PM
they are definitely starting to update something:

http://www.motionrc.com/dynam/
Jun 03, 2014, 10:30 PM
What goes up .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiccityfan
I am finding it hard to get any information on the Dynam Cessna 188. There's just not a lot of info out there. Is it because this is a new arrival?
I would say that is true. Once more people start flying I think it will became a popular plane. Callie is sending my decals on Friday, my dials for the cockpit turned up yesterday and I have ordered some Foam armor for the wing tips. I think they will need it.
Jun 06, 2014, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterswolf
they are definitely starting to update something:

http://www.motionrc.com/dynam/
The Dynam planes have been added to Motion RC's website, but I don't see the Cessna 188. :/
Jun 06, 2014, 07:52 AM
Quote:
The Dynam planes have been added to Motion RC's website, but I don't see the Cessna 188. :/
They have been adding them a few at a time over the last couple of days, so hopefully they are not done yet and the 188 will show up soon!
Jun 06, 2014, 08:39 AM
Quote:
They have been adding them a few at a time over the last couple of days, so hopefully they are not done yet and the 188 will show up soon!
Fingers crossed!
Jun 06, 2014, 02:19 PM
Santa Cruz, CA
Thread OP
Quote:
According to Motion RC the Cessna 188 and BF110 were not ready or (officially released) when they made their first order. So it will not be for sale until their next shipment. But they will carry it.

Post #54
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...2018032&page=4
Last edited by karltrek; Jun 06, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
Jun 06, 2014, 02:21 PM
What goes up .....
I feel for you guys. It is tough when you can't get that plane you want. I would say if the plane isn't up at Motion it has missed the container like they say the Bf110 did. Both planes were released at the same time. Might be worth checking with them.
I have got some Foam Armour to coat the wing tip with. Hopefully my decals are on their way now. I will be spending time on the cockpit this weekend. My dials arrive the other day. I might also find another pilot. The WW2 one is a good size but looks a little odd in there.
Jun 09, 2014, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacondor
I feel for you guys. It is tough when you can't get that plane you want. I would say if the plane isn't up at Motion it has missed the container like they say the Bf110 did. Both planes were released at the same time. Might be worth checking with them.
I have got some Foam Armour to coat the wing tip with. Hopefully my decals are on their way now. I will be spending time on the cockpit this weekend. My dials arrive the other day. I might also find another pilot. The WW2 one is a good size but looks a little odd in there.
Did you finish your cockpit this weekend? If so, how did it turn out?
Jun 09, 2014, 09:55 PM
What goes up .....
Quote:
Did you finish your cockpit this weekend? If so, how did it turn out?
No, I didn't get to that yet.
I did coat the wing tips with Foam armour. Had a bit of a panic on that in the end. I overcoated it with future polish to harden and waterproof it. The future reacted with the Foam armour and went white. However this morning all was Ok again.
At the moment I'm doing 3 projects, a FMS T28 Trojan , the C188 and my Dynam Cat. Once the Callie decals turn up I will get stuck into it. In the mean time I will be adding to the cockpit as time allows.
This is more than sticking a few dials on the existing cockpit. I have deepened the cockpit and made it bigger so I can get a decent instrument panel in.
Jun 14, 2014, 08:30 AM
Grayson is listing this as in stock right now, 199.99 plus shipping,

http://www.graysonhobby.com/catalog/...ue-p-2750.html
Jun 14, 2014, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Grayson is listing this as in stock right now, 199.99 plus shipping,

http://www.graysonhobby.com/catalog/...ue-p-2750.html
Thanks for the update! I have read so many bad reviews on Grayson and how they conduct business that I am willing to wait for Motion RC. I am told they should have it in a few weeks.
Jun 17, 2014, 08:43 AM
Grayson just dropped the price on this one down to $159.99 plus shipping.
Jun 17, 2014, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Grayson just dropped the price on this one down to $159.99 plus shipping.
Are you going to buy one from Grayson?
Jun 17, 2014, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Are you going to buy one from Grayson?
Yes I am, I've had good experiences with Grayson in the past, they were even able to ship a plane as a gift to my Dad in Canada for me for an extremely low cost, no more than it would have cost to ship to me. I've only had one support request with them in the past, and they resolved it. I should have my 188 by the end of the week, looking forward to it.

Quick Reply