Jan 23, 2014, 07:48 PM
What did you add to your fleet ???
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2014, 08:00 PM
While we're asking(dreaming) a 90mm F-4 Phantom 11 would be nice.
Jan 23, 2014, 08:40 PM
Iaf scheme would be cool.
Jan 23, 2014, 08:46 PM
FPV Air Combat Nut!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Not one F-16...RcLander,Starmax,ERc,etc...ever came up with half decent landing gear let's hope things are a changin................
Did not see the gears retract in the video. Hope to see a close-up video of the gears/doors in operation, soon.
Jan 23, 2014, 08:51 PM
Don't think you'll see much at the moment if they're in the development stage.
Jan 23, 2014, 08:56 PM
If Freewing put struts like on the new J-10 it's a good start cause they are very strong.
Jan 23, 2014, 08:58 PM
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
It does look to have a huge cheater hole though, which will probably be concealed on the production model I would assume. In 3:12 of the video (if memory serves right) it can be seen easily.
Jan 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
Hey T-Cat what steed do you drive now since you sold the Camaro ??
Jan 23, 2014, 09:03 PM
Closed Account
Hope the rest of the Chinese manufacturing company's follow suite, with Freewing
this might be the beginning age of top quality airplanes.
Jan 23, 2014, 09:06 PM
We live in hope...but don't hold your breath...lol
Jan 23, 2014, 09:16 PM
JBX
JBX
No retracts in the video. Anyone know if it comes with them. I beg to differ on the electronic retracts on the RCLander F-16. The retracts I used were just great. RCLander is the only company that I'm aware of that made a decent F-16 (I got the F-2b version) with upgraded electronic retracts. However, it wasn't 90mm, rather a 76mm edf. but i'm excited about the 90mm F-16. Now I have the problem others are having - Too many new planes came out at the end of laast year. Freewing came out with an 80mm A-6, which I'd like to get. Freewing came out with an A-10, which I'd like to get. I recently bought a ready2fly yak-130. So unless I find a leprechaun with a pot of gold in my backyard there will be no more planes for a while. AN don't give me that nonesense of hiding one in the basement. My wife finds everything. Plus, I've got a mortgage and a car payment and I have to pay rent for my business etc., etc., etc. Daaaamn!!!!!!!!
S
Jan 23, 2014, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Hey T-Cat what steed do you drive now since you sold the Camaro ??
Something soooooo opposite it's insane....a Honda Fit. I purchased it because it had 57 cubes of room with the back seats folded down, and I mean literally flush so you would never know they were there. It's the most room I could find out of any hatchback on the market. It gets 35mpg on the highway, cheap to maintain, and reliable. It's a nice car, but coming from a sports car is umm, well, an adjustment to say the least. LOL
Jan 23, 2014, 09:20 PM
Where there's a will ( plane ) there's a way.....lol
Jan 23, 2014, 09:26 PM
what about a Rex wagon....not enough room ???....best of both worlds....My last was a Boxster S ...now you're talking no room...something had to go...lol....like you it wasn't the Jets...lol...now i'm driving a Toyota van converted to carry a few planes...lol
Jan 23, 2014, 09:29 PM
Haha, yeah we both made huge changes, LOL. At least we can fit the rc planes with no prob . I looked into the WRX and I LOVE them and EVO's because they are fun, sporty, and stupid easy to make faster. However, I needed something even more economical and cheap to maintain. Plus, to be honest, if I got an AWD car like the WRX, I can tell you right now, I WOULD have modded the hell out of it and I'd be right back to square 1. Hahahahaha. So, it's probably good I didn't go that route.

Quick Reply