Auction Item - A Transmitter Bag Full of Goodies - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 21, 2014, 08:52 PM
Alert

Auction Item - A Transmitter Bag Full of Goodies

Here's a Bag Lady field/transmitter bag chock full of useful items for both the shop and field. Bidding starts at $50 and ends Thursday at 6 PM. Winner takes all!!
Tools, tool bag, TX neck strap, Cronus stopwatch, Sirius charger, windmeter, portable soldering iron, voltmeter much more!

Easily $200 worth of stuff here. 50 bucks, how can ya loose?
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2014, 09:38 PM
Team Hello Kitty
$75, and I'll donate the Sirius charger to a club member that needs it.

Chris B.
Jan 22, 2014, 12:20 PM
E sailplane thermal hack
I'll bid $85,,, I actually KNOW the baglady AL,, he lives here in Chico. Saw him flying his maple leaf hand launch at Marsh the other day. Says he doesn't fly much these days. I Still have one of his BIG wing bags that he made holding my 4.3m duo discus. I sure miss flying on the slopes with him. :-(,,,, says he's not interested in electrics.

Ps edit. Say Dudley, does that thing actually hold a tranny too???

Jerry
Jan 22, 2014, 05:19 PM

transmitter bag

I will bid $100 for the bag of goodies...

Dave London...Halfbrit...hahaha
Jan 22, 2014, 06:53 PM
NCSS / SVSS Flyer
I have a RED one and it holds all my flying gear. The slots, pockets, rain cover, roll up tool kit,and compartments make this a very efficient must have item. There is a padded divider if you want to use it for transport of your transmitter. These were $125 alone from Bag Lady. The stopwatch is a $110 item. Field charger is a another $40 but could easily save an airplane , worth any price.

Great deal !!
Last edited by SlopeRC; Jan 22, 2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: edit
Jan 23, 2014, 09:25 AM
The stopwatch is a Chronus, an inexpensive Lorus/Seiko knockoff. Still works, but not nearly as well, and has a 1 second shift in countdown mode.

JT
Jan 23, 2014, 10:50 AM
Team Hello Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbrit42
I will bid $100 for the bag of goodies...
Dave London...Halfbrit...hahaha
Okay Mr Bee-man maybe you'll get this...but you better check here at 5:59:59 tonite just to be sure...
Jan 23, 2014, 10:54 AM

bagfull of goodies

Well..ya never know....but, main thing Debbie will come out with some cash
Jan 23, 2014, 11:14 AM
Team Hello Kitty
Agreed, that's the main thing!
Jan 23, 2014, 08:59 PM
Team Hello Kitty
All my years of eBay and online shopping experience and specialized training have prepared me for this moment. Finally, a chance to really cash in!! So here goes: I bid $99.50 ! <fist pump, sounds of Rocky playing in background>

Chris B.
Jan 23, 2014, 09:02 PM

Bag of goodies

Sorry Chris...your too late.,,hahaha

Dave L.
Jan 23, 2014, 09:02 PM

bag of goodies...

bidding closed at 1800 hrs....
Jan 23, 2014, 09:08 PM
Team Hello Kitty
Just havin' fun w/ ya Dave. The timestamp I see on my post was 5:59 but I'm pretty sure after just doing a detailed and complex spreadsheet calculation that you outbid me anyway Enjoy the goodies.
Jan 23, 2014, 09:13 PM

bag of goodies

hahaha...good one Chris...I had to take a second look at the bid you put in...very good!!! Like you, I have a newbie joining the ranks and some of this stuff will help him out,..