Dec 16, 2001, 08:59 PM
Thread OP

Builders/ developers wanted for F-16 Mini 480

I am looking at developing an F-16 for a Wemetoc Mini 480. However, the builder I use from Mexico has his hands full. I am looking for about 5 people out there that are willing to build this plane. I have the kit laser cut and CAD drawn plans with a wire cut foam wing. Any takers? I will have the kits with wings available in January so anyone out there that has some good building experience, let me know. All I ask is that you share your building notes with me. I will provide you with:

Laser cut balsa/plywood parts
CAD drawn plans
Wire cut foam wing
Canopy (at a later date)

CAD plans are basically generic drawings that have the width and length of the formers matched up to the parts. You would do the rest. Built up building experience a must.

Here is what I envision:
22" wingspan (does not sound like much but a delta type wing gives it some good wing area)
Minimum power: Mini 480 with speed 480 and 7-8 cells
Elevon controls: Elevons are laser cut

This design is pretty scale except that the wingspan has been lengthened.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ronny Trigo
RT Models
to remove ads between posts
Dec 16, 2001, 09:01 PM
Fly it like you stole it..

F-16

RTrigo,

I would love to give you some help...

Jeff
Dec 16, 2001, 09:10 PM
Thread OP

TRAM

TRAM
Number 1 on the list. Anyone else? I may go up to 10 kits if I have to. A great product developed by Ezone members!
Dec 16, 2001, 09:18 PM
So tired
Ill do it my emal address is [email protected] just let me know how much cash to send you. id be glad to build and test it for you
Dec 16, 2001, 09:22 PM
Thread OP

No cash required!

You are number 3. Send me your address. I will be mailing kits the first couple of weeks in January.
Thanks,
Ronny Trigo
Dec 16, 2001, 09:26 PM
steve neill
steve neill
Sounds like a deal Ronny.I could build the bird, no problem. Count me in. My profile will provide you with email and my website.
Thanks,
Steve Neill
Dec 16, 2001, 09:27 PM
Fly it like you stole it..

On time...

Wow.. I was "on time" for once..
Dec 16, 2001, 09:36 PM
Thread OP

Number 4 you are in!

Quote:
Originally posted by steve neill
Sounds like a deal Ronny.I could build the bird, no problem. Count me in. My profile will provide you with email and my website.
Thanks,
Steve Neill
Steve,
You are in.
Thanks,
Ronny Trigo

I am willing to go up to 10 kits if need be.
Dec 16, 2001, 09:43 PM
steve neill
steve neill
I'm writing in for Gregg( also know as jet driver, avatar is his red Mig ) right now who is away form a computer. He is a great
builder and both of us guys live close together and fly at the same field. Gregg is a
smart guy with jets and a great pilot.
I'm sure we will hear later from Gregg, but I think the advantages of having two jet
jocks working on the same planes would expand the data curve on the building and
flying of the F-16.I think you can count Gregg in on this one.
Thanks,
Steve Neill
Dec 16, 2001, 09:45 PM
Thread OP

Number 4 you are in!

Quote:
Originally posted by steve neill
Thanks,
Steve Neill
Steve,
You are in.
Thanks,
Ronny Trigo

I am willing to go up to 10 kits if need be.
Dec 16, 2001, 09:57 PM
Thread OP
OK. Great responses. I am going to 10 kits. 5 at the beginning of the year and another 5 towards the end of January.
Thanks,
Ronny Trigo
Dec 16, 2001, 09:59 PM
It wasn't me...

Re: Builders/ developers wanted for F-16 Mini 480

Quote:
Originally posted by rtrigo
Let me know if you are interested.
Hi Ronny,

You've got mail...

Dan
Dec 16, 2001, 10:14 PM
Thread OP

4 left!

OK. I have 4 slots left. I have to go work my graveyard shift and will respond tommorrow to the remaining 4.
Thanks,
Ronny Trigo
Dec 16, 2001, 10:31 PM
If you got any left, I will give it a go. Did you relocate?, I am up here in Orlando, fly at RCACF. If you get up this way let me know, you can be my guest at our field.
Dec 16, 2001, 10:36 PM
Vice President at MultiGP

Count me in

I am new to EDF, but I am ot new to building. I would love to provide you with help am development on the F-16. I am working on a new design for the MF480 contest posted elsewhere in here. We are turning out lots of new and great ideas. I know a few of the projects, I'm sworn to secrecy, so I won't tell. Oliver is going to be moving alot of MF480's!!! I am PM'ing and Emailing you now!

James

Quick Reply