New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by elroy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 08, 2004, 05:16 PM
Find More Posts by elroy
Trader Rating: 0

Transmitter Needed For First Time Flyer

I am new to the micro rc world and have purchased a rff-100 system, I need a radio that will work for this system.
I was told that it is a positive shift rec.,I dont know what that means but I think it is important imformation for my choice of a radio.I would like it to be at least a 4 ch. and at a reasonable price please. Can paypal .If possible on ch 24, but not manditory.
Thanks
Randy Webb
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2004, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by elroy
Can no one help me out ?
It doesnt have to be anything great just usable.
Something in the $25.00-$30.00 range.
Thanks
Randy
Old Mar 08, 2004, 07:30 PM
Find More Posts by Matthew Cotten
Trader Rating: 101
I have a cheap and in good health TX,it is in negative shift but I am pretty sure the rfss-100 will work perfictly with pos or neg just fine,the RX disifers which shift is being used and goes with it.I'll check.Be right back.Matt
Old Mar 08, 2004, 08:07 PM
Find More Posts by Matthew Cotten
Trader Rating: 101
I looked and the model they sell now will select shift automaticly and I beleave the older models are the same.I'll sell my Futaba TX for 25.00 if that sounds good.I can post pictures.Never dropped and never a hickup of any kind.
Old Mar 08, 2004, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by elroy
Matthew, I pm'ed you
Old Mar 08, 2004, 09:07 PM
Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
Trader Rating: 142
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
I think the RFFS is FM. Make sure you get an FM TX!!