Mar 27, 2018, 05:29 PM
U lookin at me?
Sweet, good plan..lol..I'm glad someone did..

Mine is the X-350 and it's in good shape it just needs a couple parts to get er going again..

Send a PM or just link what you have here..thanks!!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2018, 05:45 PM
Flying at North Edward's
PMed you, so you are interested in parts for the X-350?

give me time for a full inventory, but I'll have the gear for you, and the X-2 gear will work as a replacement.
Mar 27, 2018, 08:04 PM
Flying at North Edward's

Parts is parts

Here's all the new x350 parts I have. Most are of which you will replace on a hard landing. Lots of blades, center shafts and a couple of gears and bodies. There are some parts for the military version as well. Let me know what you think. Most all the stuff I'll sell for 3 bucks each. You pay for shipping.
Last edited by kgoodone; Mar 27, 2018 at 09:14 PM.
Mar 28, 2018, 10:45 PM
U lookin at me?
Nice....
Jun 14, 2018, 10:21 PM
hey I'm new to the x350 heli attack version and i have some questions if you would be willing to help. mitch
Jun 18, 2018, 09:29 PM
Flying at North Edward's

Whatcha got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cx flyer
hey I'm new to the x350 heli attack version and i have some questions if you would be willing to help. mitch
Fire away... hghost and I might be able to help
Jul 11, 2018, 02:25 PM
Suspended Account
Cool
Jun 25, 2021, 07:14 PM
Flying at North Edward's
Anybody still flying their X-2 or X-350?
Jul 21, 2021, 05:20 PM
hello
I still have my x350 with brushless motors (and enough parts to build another one) but can't get to fly it because of health related constraints.
Also had planned to experiment with a different receiver and mixer setup, but I live in a small apartment so can't even do test hovers.
However, am pleased to see there are still folks interested in coaxials, even though most of those who still retain an interest in helis at all, tend to view them as toys for kids.
I always thoght of coaxial as an amazing design that's fun to tinker with.
These days, the altitude hold and panic recovery single rotor have taken their place in the learning curve.

Quick Reply