This thread is privately moderated by Bakkie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 15, 2014, 03:38 PM
I think I'm Mode 2
Thread OP
Video

GoPro Mig-7 experiment

So I have been playing with a few ideas to get something fresh for my slope video's. Today the wind was blowing and I used this opertunity to put an idea to the test.

(4 min 2 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2014, 12:10 AM
PA Team Pilot
Dude, This isn't my thing...but its cool as could be to watch. Nice flying!
Jan 16, 2014, 06:42 AM
Nice scenery, nice flying, nice music (Finnish). What you miss is a third pilot with Me-109G chasing those Migs (and fourth camera with tail view).

You always need to leave some room for improvement. Anyways, almost perfect currently.
Jan 16, 2014, 07:42 AM
I think I'm Mode 2
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late99
Nice scenery, nice flying, nice music (Finnish). What you miss is a third pilot with Me-109G chasing those Migs (and fourth camera with tail view).

You always need to leave some room for improvement. Anyways, almost perfect currently.
absolutely agreeing with you. I am thinking of one on the wing and the opposite wing camera facing backwards and then the nose cam. Unfortunately for the test there was only one other Mig on the slope but I'm hoping to get some good footage this weekend if the wind cooperates.

Thanks for the comment.
Cheers
Greg

Here's a vid with some nice dog fighting

(5 min 41 sec)
Jan 16, 2014, 08:32 AM
into the wild blue yonder
It makes the wing look a mile long. cool video...
Jan 16, 2014, 02:07 PM
Always in the Glue
Greg... awesome videos, please keep up the good work. Noticed the aileron action with the tip cam, very nice.
Sure would be nice to fly with you guys, everyone has great time. I'd bring my FW190 to chase your Mig.
Jan 16, 2014, 03:11 PM
I think I'm Mode 2
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Welwood
Greg... awesome videos, please keep up the good work. Noticed the aileron action with the tip cam, very nice.
Sure would be nice to fly with you guys, everyone has great time. I'd bring my FW190 to chase your Mig.
Thanks Bob

You are more than welcome to come rub wings with us
Greg

Quick Reply