This thread is privately moderated by Captain Canardly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2014, 02:04 AM
who has rabbit ears down
Yippee!

A New Address

So after a long haul with where to 'hang my hat', we found, mostly circumstantially, Buffalo, MN. An extremely kool town, and the best living conditions we've had in many, many years. After a tour in the desert, ( yep, even in the winter there is desert), the wife is overwhelmed @ how peaceful all life style is, and how close the important parts of town are for her ( an electric "go cart" and I'm getting a bang out of the location- lots of youngsters which Lady has introduced me to, of which have no allergies to the studies of Scientifics of Fluid Dynamicals! The most friendly people I have met anywhere! Lots of smiles in this towne! It took Little Bit (of crime) a tad of time to come out from under the new bed ( provided by Love Inc., and Lady is no longer on Hyper vigilant status. And now, the 25 cent tour!
Latest blog entry: Let the Competition Begin!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply