Pbdsr electric planes for sale - RC Groups
Jan 08, 2014, 11:00 PM
New Product

Pbdsr electric planes for sale

HI ALL - AT THE RIPE AGE OF 87, IT JUST SEEMS TO BE ABOUT TIME THAT I UNLOAD SOME
OR IN THIS CASE, JUST ANOTHER 2 AND HERE THEY ARE; PLANES THAT IS!

1st is a completely equipped EASY GLIDER PRO. It has never flown and has a 480 motor with the speed control. It has a 72 receiver that you can have if you want it, or I will take it out and you can replace it with a 2.4. Battery is good, but I'm sure needs a good charge.

2nd. is a semi-scale P-40 and is just equipped like the Easy Glider and again can be easily changed to 2.4: I believe the wing-span is about 48"

So what's the prices: 1at. $250 for the Easy Glider
2nd. $150 for the P-40.

If you want them both, we can talk about a negotiated price - probably like about $350.00 or so.

If you are interested give me a call (916) 388 1575 OR E-MAIL ME AT PBDsr@aol.com.

I am usually home since I cannot drive - however, I will be going in for treatment for Prostate Cancer probable starting next week or the week after.

Thanks Much and a Happy New Year to you all! Peter Dannenfelser Sr.

PBDsr@aol.com
pbdsr@aol.com
Last edited by PeterBFun; Jan 14, 2014 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Change in message.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2014, 04:10 PM
Hi again, I was wrong, the Easy Glider Pro has been flown, very good flights one day, on the last flight I came in hard nose down and it needed some glueing and the glued areas show. So I have reduced the price to $150 for the Easy Glider Pro and $100 for the P-40. Just give me a call. Thanks again.