Jan 07, 2014, 10:24 PM
Mesa AZ, it's a dry heat!
Thread OP
Help!

Altis v4

I have been using an Altis v4 for several months and have just acquired the "field programming keyboard". Now, how do I use it? It came without documentation and the Aerob Tec site is of no help. Anyone any experience using this tool?

Iain
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2014, 02:53 AM
You have to upgrade both the computer software and the unit firmware to the latest versions. Then there will be a new option in the unit setup window (on the computer) to enable external keyboard. I can't remember, but I think I increased the time the currently set parameters are shown on the unit.

Sorry for the very brief notes, I'm writing on my phone without access to my unit, but feel free to ask again and I'll try to elaborate.

/Stefan
Jan 09, 2014, 10:20 AM
Mesa AZ, it's a dry heat!
Thread OP

Altis v4

Thanks Stefan
I think I did upgrade the computer s/w, but not the device s/w. I will check that today.

Iain

Quick Reply