Sep 08, 2014, 12:06 AM
Gravity sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pismo
Thanks Ray. Will do. I think Greg and Mike will be doing a travel log since it's their first time

Jim
Oh I don't know, I mean how many pictures can I fit on a 64 GB card, anyway?

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Sep 08, 2014, 12:08 AM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Thread OP
1 really big one Mike
Sep 08, 2014, 01:33 AM
Dave Pope Manawatu NZ
Boxes are packed and waiting. Poor Jono has got himself a cold, and I am fighting one. Sounds like a good start.
Sep 08, 2014, 03:56 AM
Thread OP
Its probably only hours till the US Boys board so Safe trip guys the panic should be over and now excitement sets in drink plenty sleep long on the flight its a long one
Sep 08, 2014, 04:18 AM
Crafter of flying plugs
Are they doing a little tripping before the fest?
Sep 08, 2014, 04:44 AM
Will be there on Wednesday
Cheers Gerd
Sep 08, 2014, 04:54 AM
Thread OP
they arrive Wednesday I believe our time so with have a quick look around Thursday
Sep 08, 2014, 05:27 AM
Thread OP
3 days
Sep 08, 2014, 09:04 AM
Jim in San Diego
Yep, we'll be in SYD Wed AM local. Matin will get to play tour guide since if I did it we'd end up in Nowra. Give the new guys a chance to see some sights before joining Steve early morning Friday.
Sep 08, 2014, 09:07 AM
Fly it like you stole it!
G'day guys,
Thinking I might shoot up for a few days late next week. Probably aim to hang around & fly Thur & Fri.
I'm looking at options for last minute accom. Is it possible to pitch a tent adjacent to the cabins ? And are showers etc.. available on site?
Looking to maiden a few crunchies!!
Cheers, Dan.
Sep 08, 2014, 09:47 AM
Gravity sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve wenban
Its probably only hours till the US Boys board so Safe trip guys the panic should be over and now excitement sets in drink plenty sleep long on the flight its a long one
The SoCal guys get to lounge around a bit today but I leave for the airport in 1 hour. Getting from here to the flight out of LAX on Delta is an all day affair. I'll need all Wednesday and Thursday walking around Sydney to get any circulation back into my butt!

Mike
Sep 08, 2014, 11:58 AM
Bogan of distinction
Hi Dan,
Yes there is plenty of room for camping. There are showers/toilets too and a couple of kitchens.
Sep 08, 2014, 01:16 PM
Thread OP
Yes Dan , Campings no problem, so the let the fun begin. Mike would have begun his adventure from SEATAC to LAX by now, so 3 days and a few hours left on the clock
Last edited by steve wenban; Sep 08, 2014 at 02:10 PM.
Sep 08, 2014, 02:01 PM
Thread OP
Matin ,Jim take Mike and Greg down south and have a look at our Otford sites then you could drop past on your way back and we could meet at the hotel for lunch or something. $10 specials at the Mt Annan Hotel have been pretty spectacular lately
Sep 08, 2014, 05:47 PM
Thread OP
well looks like all the US team are off line so the journey has begun

Quick Reply