Gifmaker - RC Groups
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Prof100, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 06, 2014, 07:20 PM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
Discussion

Gifmaker


Introduction

GIFMaker.me allows you to create animated gif images online freely and easily, no registration required.

Regardless of whether you are a professional designer, photographer or simply an amateur, GIFMaker.me is designed for you, just take photos with your digital camera or mobile phone, touch up them with Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Ribbet, Pixlr or other photo editing software, then compose them into GIF animations with GIFMaker.me!

In addition, you can play a gif backward and save it as a new one, resize an existing gif, or split a gif into separate pictures.

This gif creator works on Windows, Mac and Linux, the only thing you need is a Web browser with flash player installed.


Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2014, 02:15 PM
Fly The Friendly Skies
Beaves's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof100
Introduction

GIFMaker.me allows you to create animated gif images online freely and easily, no registration required.

Regardless of whether you are a professional designer, photographer or simply an amateur, GIFMaker.me is designed for you, just take photos with your digital camera or mobile phone, touch up them with Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Ribbet, Pixlr or other photo editing software, then compose them into GIF animations with GIFMaker.me!

In addition, you can play a gif backward and save it as a new one, resize an existing gif, or split a gif into separate pictures.

This gif creator works on Windows, Mac and Linux, the only thing you need is a Web browser with flash player installed.


I went here and created one. Downloaded and saved to my computer. I then tried to make it my profile picture and rcgroups responded that I "may not add animated pictures"
So, how do you make them your profile picture?
Jan 08, 2014, 02:27 PM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaves
I went here and created one. Downloaded and saved to my computer. I then tried to make it my profile picture and rcgroups responded that I "may not add animated pictures"
So, how do you make them your profile picture?
Hmmm, I simply uploaded it to my avatar. I did make it as small as possible.
Jan 08, 2014, 02:44 PM
Fly The Friendly Skies
Beaves's Avatar
Ah....my bad. I didn't know there was a difference between a Profile picture and an Avatar. I was trying to upload it as a Profile Picture.
Thank you.....
Jan 08, 2014, 07:43 PM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaves
Ah....my bad. I didn't know there was a difference between a Profile picture and an Avatar. I was trying to upload it as a Profile Picture.
Thank you.....
You got it done!
Jan 08, 2014, 08:01 PM
Fly The Friendly Skies
Beaves's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof100
You got it done!
Thanks for posting this! I've been trying to figure out that bug thing forever
Jan 08, 2014, 08:10 PM
Registered User
Prof100's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaves
Thanks for posting this! I've been trying to figure out that bug thing forever
Cool, glad I could help.