This thread is privately moderated by ChrisBowker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2014, 10:26 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Off playing tug
Thread OP
Sold

Painted Bowker 3D foamie kits

I've been cleaning up my shop and came across a couple old painted kits I had on the shelf. two of these kits were on the shelf because the paint job is not perfect, and the third was a back up plane from a recent event, all three kits are milled and will come as complete kits with the needed CF rods/spars, and CF hardware. Note: only the painted parts are shown in the photo's(kits of course come with all the foam parts needed too)

The two Extra's have fiberglass on the noses, this makes them extremely strong and much more durable a "normal" foamie(the 330 in the video was nosed into the concrete that weekend half a dozen times when I let the Rathburn's fly my plane and the nose never broke!)

All prices include shipping, PP only, I will ship UPS or USPS at your request. Please feel free to ask me any questions here or shoot me a PM, thanks for looking.

Chris Bowker

#1 Old 33" Yak 55 $50
Bowker Aero Yak 55 (4 min 35 sec)

#2 34" Extra 330sc $50
Bowkers new Depron Extra 330 #2 (3 min 42 sec)

TINY 2013 MONSTER 330 (4 min 53 sec)

#3 NEW 34" Extra 300 $70
Sorry no video of this one

This model is painted and has all of the .005" flat CF installed as well as the LE wing spar. This model has "Monster" milling and should easily be able to come in >140g RTF, my 35" monster was 135g last season.
Last edited by ChrisBowker; Jan 04, 2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: price drop
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2014, 03:39 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Closed Account
I fly indoors with someone who has a lot of these, and I've flown a few of them. They are some of the best planes I've ever flown! Extremely light, and great with 3D. I have too many planes to get another now, but anyone should jump at the chance to get one!
Jan 03, 2014, 07:56 PM
Off playing tug
Thread OP
Thanks for the bump!
Jan 03, 2014, 09:38 PM
Closed Account
Chris, you may know who I'm talking about, FASTALJR.
Jan 03, 2014, 11:19 PM
Off playing tug
Thread OP
I do, or did, or whatever...I just shipped him another kit the other day, and one not to long before that.
Jan 03, 2014, 11:46 PM
Closed Account
I was going to post a video of him flying the Yak 55, but I decided not to. I'm thinking I should, though. He's really good, and the paint jobs he does are insane!
Jan 04, 2014, 08:02 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Wow that was wonderful to watch !!
I am still a crash'er but with some time I hope
To become a flyer soon - your flights were amazing
It's just so incredible what a good plane can do.
Jan 04, 2014, 10:32 PM
Off playing tug
Thread OP
Thanks!

I'm getting tired of looking at these so I dropped the price $10 on each kit.

Chris
Jan 04, 2014, 11:43 PM
Closed Account
PM Sent!
Jan 05, 2014, 03:32 PM
Off playing tug
Thread OP
All three kits are sold!

Thanks for looking guys, check out my website if you are looking for my kits

www.Bowker-Models.com