Unhappy with DJI Products (DJI take note) - RC Groups
Jan 03, 2014, 05:29 AM
Discussion

Unhappy with DJI Products (DJI take note)

UNHAPPY WITH DJI (DJI TAKE NOTE)

Hi guys after reading through a lot of post's of members letting off steam about different aspects of DJI and their products, I thought it would be better to have a tread dedicated to posting your problems in here rather than scattered all over the forum in different threads.

If you are unhappy with a product then please:

1: post in here the reason why.
2: what you would like them to do about it.

I am hoping then that DJI will take some note of what's going on, please keep it straight to the point and ON TOPIC make it facts thanks guys.

NOTE: to DJI

DJI please take NOTE that your customers are not happy with the following products and we would like you to take note as without customers you don't have a product.
Last edited by Quadframes; Jan 03, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2014, 05:29 AM
UNHAPPY LIST

1: You cant roll back on software versions.
2: Emails are not answered - poor communication .
3: Stopping supporting products with known problems.
4: Not acknowledging a problem exists.
5: Promising things and not delivering.
6: Have not addressed the Mac program.
7: Failing to address problems with products.
8: Failing to address the fly away problems.
9: Retail prices being lowered to below what dealers paid.
Last edited by Quadframes; Jan 04, 2014 at 06:35 AM.
Jan 03, 2014, 05:46 AM
yep

its so weird. their products are so far ahead of everyone else, yet they seem to want to alienate their most important resource ( customers ) by

1 INCREDIBLY POOR COMMUNICATION
2. IGNORING REQUESTS
3. ONLY SPAMMING FORUMS WITH NEW PRODUCTS
4 . NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING A PROBLEM EXISTS
5. OBVIOUSLY NOT EVEN TESTING A NEW FW
6. REMOVING PEOPLES CHOICE TO ROLLBACK FW
7. MORE SPAMMING
8. YET MORE SPAMMING
9. PROMISING THINGS ( LIKE SMOOTH PAN ON ZENMUSE) AND NOT DELIVERING
10. RELEASING NEW PRODUCTS WHILE CURRENT ONES ARE BROKEN
11. STOPPING SUPPORTING PRODUCTS LIKE WKM WITH KNOWN PROBLEMS STILL
12. RELEASING A2 WITH LOTS OF BUGS
13. ETC ETC

i could go one all day.

when are these Asian companies going to learn that this is not how successful LONG term business's operate. ????????????????????????????????????
Jan 03, 2014, 05:48 AM
Suspended Account
Emails are not answered... Send several emails with no answer.

DJI should improve their customer support.
Jan 03, 2014, 05:52 AM
Oh and also

POPULATING FORUMS WITH "YES " MEN WHO APPEAR TO BE END USERS WHO ARE ACTUALLY SHILLS.

AND HAVING THOSE SHILLS ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT REAL USERS ( LIKE ME ) WHO POST HONEST OPINIONS.

this happened to me recently. I was shocked to see how quickly a Shill attempted to discredit me.
Jan 03, 2014, 06:00 AM
thanks for you input guys I will add some of them to the 2nd post and try and be constructive when I do so, hope I have enough room for the list ?
Jan 03, 2014, 07:52 AM
Aerialist
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetbootz
Oh and also

POPULATING FORUMS WITH "YES " MEN WHO APPEAR TO BE END USERS WHO ARE ACTUALLY SHILLS.

AND HAVING THOSE SHILLS ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT REAL USERS ( LIKE ME ) WHO POST HONEST OPINIONS.

this happened to me recently. I was shocked to see how quickly a Shill attempted to discredit me.
Discredit you in what way? What was personal about asking posters to stick to the subject in the thread they are posting on?
Jan 03, 2014, 08:03 AM
not talking about you. ( although I reserve the right to moan in threads if products or support poor and I think we can call the current FW issue "poor "

I was referring to this post

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=4262
Jan 03, 2014, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbendjebar
Discredit you in what way? What was personal about asking posters to stick to the subject in the thread they are posting on?
please keep it straight to the point and ON TOPIC

anything that is personal to another member and NOT on topic will be removed
Jan 03, 2014, 09:20 AM
They have customer service and email, that's a new one. It would be nice IF they did .

Michael64
Jan 03, 2014, 09:37 AM
FPV really is fun.
You guys realize the best way to tell DJI that you are unhappy about their products is not to buy them, right? The problem is you still want the features they promise so you buy them anyway. And keep buying them. I don't know if DJI is so worried about a forum post complaining about crappy support. They already have your money.
Jan 03, 2014, 09:37 AM
I wont get on anyones bandwagon but heres my take

I dont know any shills, I know the accused but actually my phantom is the baddest flying machine Ive ever owned. smart people on here help me manage it I dont need dji

their communication is horrible I wish another company made such good stuff and could compete w them to humble them, but we all just keep forking over $$ in spite of complaint threads

djis communication, blatant ignoring of the original flyaways, is so extreme I wish there was a way to monetarily punish them. since I dont upgrade fw I dont care what version 9.990 they release, i wont be on it and Ill still be zooming around the sky a mile and a half away. Im a fanboy only for my phantom, no one elses except the 8 rotor one lol
Last edited by branflakes; Jan 03, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
Jan 03, 2014, 09:47 AM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadframes
UNHAPPY WITH DJI (DJI TAKE NOTE)

Hi guys after reading through a lot of post's of members letting off steam about different aspects of DJI and their products, I thought it would be better to have a tread dedicated to posting your problems in here rather than scattered all over the forum in different threads.

If you are unhappy with a product then please:

1: post in here the reason why.
2: what you would like them to do about it.

I am hoping then that DJI will take some note of what's going on, please keep it straight to the point and ON TOPIC make it facts thanks guys.

NOTE: to DJI

DJI please take NOTE that your customers are not happy with the following products and we would like you to take note as without customers you don't have a product.
Thanks!
Jan 03, 2014, 02:00 PM
click HERE 2 C my BLOG
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=4420

They know the issues and are addressing the situation, support centre setup and two very helpful guys on these forums.
lets give them a chance , and embrace their efforts. Youre not going to get their attention with large bold red writing, in afraid. They are already aware as ive said.
Last edited by eirlink; Jan 03, 2014 at 04:00 PM.
Jan 03, 2014, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHayat
Thanks!
your welcome