Jan 01, 2014, 06:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Anyway, I am a little bit like will2fly ...in espectative position ....

and really really, what I want to see from Hubsan is a real and working customer service...
coz in the past .... there was not ... In general you have good ideas for your products but in practice some small details killed my exitation. For example, for the H107D, why did you choose such narrow FoV the the camera ? and why the "strange" video resolution ?. I guess your learnt from past products and feedback and hope this new product will tend to perfection, but be sure that a lot of people will look closely to find any default. So you have a lot of pressure over shoulders
Yep,huge pressure!

Welcome good suggestions

Tell us what you want?like?ect...

Hurry up!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 01, 2014, 06:14 PM
It got away...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubsan
More than 1000 meters,will test next week the maximum range with another antenna.

By the way, what is the idea range you think?
Go with 1.2 ghz or something and push it to the limit!
Your design looks good and now that the other fpv quad is released I'm tuned in here! Nice job!

Carbon fiber? We love light weight for those 14+ minute flight times!
Jan 01, 2014, 06:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFufra
Well, first I was also disappointed, that the h107d didn't came in the black/blue version as shown all the time. But now the white h107d with the white/red props is my favorite at all. ^^
But... I also have to say, that liked the look of the first h109 pictures much more. It looked like a cylon raider from battlestar galactica. *g* The new look of h109 is more like a black phantom clone. Looks a bit lame to me. Hubsan is my favorite brand at all and you always had a unique look of your products. But now the h109 seems like a copy... a pity. :-(

Greets,
D.D.
If so,we are going to destroy the mold,we don't like looks like a copy?which part like copy?we don't want to copy

Please vote if we are going to stop it?

We will decide the fate of X4 pro in 3days.

Disappointed ...
Last edited by hubsan; Jan 01, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
Jan 01, 2014, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Yep,huge pressure!

Welcome good suggestions

Tell us what you want?like?ect...

Hurry up!
What I want ?

A BNF version with 1km of range, as well as for video link with. 2 extra chanels for gambale ... (I guess it's already in the original specs).
I am not great fan of unibody solution ... It's beautful but in case of serious crash it's not ideal. Telemetry full integraded into deviationX (you can help the guys to develop the hubsan telemetry module). Use standard connectors.

For 300 USD max
Jan 01, 2014, 06:27 PM
Should Know Better But Doesn't
The ability to use hobby-grade Tx units would be pretty high on my list of wants.

I love my X4 stuff, but the toy-quality of the included Tx units leave a bit to be desired. They are not too bad, but don't come anywhere near the quality, feel and adjustability of hobby-grade units.
Jan 01, 2014, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=The best part more than your imagination,will post some secret weapon of the X4 pro the mid of Feb.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I think I guessed it! I'll bet it mines bitcoins when it's resting in the shop, waiting for some random spare part to arrive from BG in 6 weeks? Please include this!!!
Jan 01, 2014, 06:32 PM
Should Know Better But Doesn't
Quote:
If so,we are going to destroy the mold,we don't like looks like a copy?which part like copy?we don't want to copy

Please vote if we are going to stop it?

We will decide the fate of X4 pro in 3days.
I agree, the "new look" looks too much like a knock-off of existing quads. The cylon look of the original idea stood out from rest of the market.

New one looks too derivative, Nine Eagles have already gone that route with the (largely) woeful Galaxy Visitor 2.

The original X4 (and the L, C and D models since) looked stylish, tough, and unlike anything else out there...I suggest you keep "ahead of the pack" with this one too - I think you'll have another winner on your hands if the price is reasonable (hopefully under the Walkera, DJI and Blade offerings?).
Jan 01, 2014, 06:38 PM
romantist
Hubsan,

What is the news on the development and release date of the hubsan x4 H109?
Jan 01, 2014, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterrorist
I agree, the "new look" looks too much like a knock-off of existing quads. The cylon look of the original idea stood out from rest of the market.

New one looks too derivative, Nine Eagles have already gone that route with the (largely) woeful Galaxy Visitor 2.

The original X4 (and the L, C and D models since) looked stylish, tough, and unlike anything else out there...I suggest you keep "ahead of the pack" with this one too - I think you'll have another winner on your hands if the price is reasonable (hopefully under the Walkera, DJI and Blade offerings?).
That's exactly what I mean!! I'm a big fan of Hubsan and love all h107 and of the new h111. In my opinion they are the best quads in their size! So I didn't want to offend you and please don't react insulted. I just think, that the first design the h109 was great and unique. The new design isn't bad at all and it's not a 100% copy of course, but it looks similar to other quads.
So maybe just stop showing early design picture that make us wanting it so bad because it looks just awesome, and then change the whole design short before the release. Just my opinion.
But please keep up the good work you do. You really improved the h107 to h107l and the h107d is a phantastic piece of electronic! :-)

Greets,
D.D.
Jan 01, 2014, 06:42 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by palomo
Hubsan,

What is the news on the development and release date of the hubsan x4 H109?
Not sure now
Jan 01, 2014, 06:46 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFufra
That's exactly what I mean!! I'm a big fan of Hubsan and love all h107 and of the new h111. In my opinion they are the best quads in their size! So I didn't want to offend you and please don't react insulted. I just think, that the first design the h109 was great and unique. The new design isn't bad at all and it's not a 100% copy of course, but it looks similar to other quads.
So maybe just stop showing early design picture that make us wanting it so bad because it looks just awesome, and then change the whole design short before the release. Just my opinion.
But please keep up the good work you do. You really improved the h107 to h107l and the h107d is a phantastic piece of electronic! :-)

Greets,
D.D.
Thanks for your honest ,we really need to discuss with our R&D if we need to change something,as the thoughts remind me something I need to think it over.

Thanks so much,that's nothing on our side,we need true suggestions,thanks again.
Jan 01, 2014, 06:49 PM
romantist
Quote:
Not sure now
It seems now that Hubsan has a "full plate" on two undelivered quads the h109 and the h109S - I hope that you can keep us posted on these updates.
Jan 01, 2014, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Will post video ASAP,will ask dealers ship the first lot goods by air to your destination.
Honorable Hubsan representative, totally PM me on that, and I'll put it through some awesome real-life tests, I promise!
Jan 01, 2014, 06:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by palomo
It seems now that Hubsan has a "full plate" on two undelivered quads the h109 and the h109S - I hope that you can keep us posted on these updates.
Huge pressure

you are going to create another new product
Jan 01, 2014, 07:02 PM
<Marty>
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
What I want ?

A BNF version with 1km of range, as well as for video link with. 2 extra chanels for gambale ... (I guess it's already in the original specs).
I am not great fan of unibody solution ... It's beautful but in case of serious crash it's not ideal. Telemetry full integraded into deviationX (you can help the guys to develop the hubsan telemetry module). Use standard connectors.

For 300 USD max
I second this!!!

Quick Reply