Jun 22, 2019, 04:40 PM
P3P,P4P+,M2P,Spark,Solo,X 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltLife
On the Pro Controller (H906A) the Exit Button is for single photo. The Enter Button is for video on/off. When you start the video a timer should show on the screen. I have 2 of them.
I bought the H501S X4 Pro (with the H906A controller) just a few days ago. Only because I've been looking at it for a loooong time and really just wanted to settle my curiosity. If you're one that's looking for quality video and pics, it's kind of difficult to go back to a fixed camera quad. I've been flying gimbaled quads for years. I will admit that, for a quad that doesn't have any kind of stabilization, it produces some very nice vid and pics. Including extra batteries, not the worst $200 I've ever spent. And, it looks like, if you take it out of GPS mode, it will also be a pretty fun sport flyer.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 23, 2019, 07:18 PM
St. Augustine, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelberry
I bought the H501S X4 Pro (with the H906A controller) just a few days ago. Only because I've been looking at it for a loooong time and really just wanted to settle my curiosity. If you're one that's looking for quality video and pics, it's kind of difficult to go back to a fixed camera quad. I've been flying gimbaled quads for years. I will admit that, for a quad that doesn't have any kind of stabilization, it produces some very nice vid and pics. Including extra batteries, not the worst $200 I've ever spent. And, it looks like, if you take it out of GPS mode, it will also be a pretty fun sport flyer.
It is good to hear those kind of comments coming from someone that has a lot of experience with higher end drones. I have 3 of the H501SS models and have been flying them for a couple of years. I think they are still one of the best values going. If you fly in rather mild wind conditions you can get some nice video. They are also very tough quads and relatively easy to repair if need be and if you leave GPS mode they can really go especially in full manual.
Jun 23, 2019, 07:32 PM
I’m getting ready to get the 501a as I want to be able to do waypoints. Going to use the H7000 controller.
Jun 26, 2019, 06:19 AM
WTB: Original Hubsan H109S-21 3 axis gimbal. Please make me an offer via PM for delivery to Germany. Thanks.
Jul 05, 2019, 02:34 PM
I also need the latest Sunbird apk. I think mine is hosed.

I bought a new H7000 and it won't load in the google maps. I've tried everything I can think of. It had an older version of the apk (15100201-bate)...it didn't work...and the system update loaded the latest apk (15111902-bate) and it didn't work.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

I connect to the internet fine and can even launch different other apps like gmail and google maps and they work fine. So I have now clue why they don't load into Sunbird.

Here are the tablet specs:
H7000 V2.1.8
Android V4.2.2
Firmware version - v2.0 patch1
Kernel version - 3.4.39
Build number - wing_ds212-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 20150801 test-keys
Sunbird version is now 15111902-bate
Jul 05, 2019, 03:02 PM

Sunbird apk

Craig, can you email me the Sunbird apk. Mine got hosed and I need to reinstall it.
Thanks
[email protected]
Jul 05, 2019, 03:04 PM
Craig, can you email me the Sunbird apk. Mine got hosed.
[email protected]
thanks
Jul 06, 2019, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhoser2000
Craig, can you email me the Sunbird apk. Mine got hosed.

[email protected]

thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nb3vwwus99...-bate.apk?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jul 08, 2019, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboy63
hello dhoser,

it sounds as if you have exactly the same issue as me, I also have a new H7000 and the google maps overlay will not work in the sunbird app.

Have you found a solution for this yet?

I have tried installing both versions 15100201 and 15111902 and still no maps overlay in the sunbird app,

Does anyone have any ideas to fix this?

Quick Reply