Reno Radio Control Club - Page 7 - RC Groups
Sep 12, 2015, 09:20 PM
Official Boat Bum
Ladies and Gents thanks to the RRCC club for the fantastic hospitality at today's scale meet! Lanny and Mel and the judges plus the supporters.... this was a very fun event, thank you for organizing all this and for the time spent making this happen, for the local flying community!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2015, 09:21 PM
Official Boat Bum
Last few pics.. I know I missed several planes but I was only snapping pics for as few seconds at a time, sorry for that. Some of you were flying and I did not have the presence of mind to go back and get those planes. I wish I had gotten the line up too with all of us on the runway. Thank you everyone for a great day of catching up and as always any day flying is a great day to begin with!
Sep 13, 2015, 01:48 PM

Eddie P

Eddie P, thank you for attending our event, winning First Place in the Warbird category also Best of Show.
Also a BIG thank you for firing up the A-4 jet and giving us all a very impressive flight. Myself and others had a few heart in throat moments with some of the maneuvers that you pulled off.
Thom
Sep 14, 2015, 01:48 PM
Official Boat Bum
Thank you Thom! My intention was not to get your heart in your throat as much as it was to just demo the A-4 at your beautiful field for the pleasure of the scale guys present. It was very hot, density altitudes being over 9000 feet and I took away three great learning points from that flight! Every time I fly I try to learn or review something for the experience bank, so that was a good learning experience for a flight that left nothing scratched or dented.

You guys are great hosts - as a former club member it seems the club and the field is better than ever - top ranks. Well done guys, sincere thanks to you all.
Oct 10, 2015, 02:35 PM
scaleevent2015part1Scale Event
Nov 07, 2015, 12:11 PM
Official Boat Bum
Hi Thom I was not able to open the above attachment ^^
Nov 07, 2015, 01:05 PM
Some how I attached it in a zip file. I will try and figure it out.
Dec 26, 2015, 08:01 PM

Runway

Went out and checked runway and it is reasonably clear. Road is good but the wind was howling cross runway. Will try again tomorrow . forecast is 2 mph for tomorrow.
Dec 26, 2015, 10:09 PM
Looking forward to meeting yall next month when we move back. currently dont have a plane but that will change next week, im between either the voodoo racer from rochobby, Freewing Focke-Wulf Fw 190 , or FMS BF-109F Camo 1400mm (55") Wingspan
Jan 03, 2016, 04:20 PM

Good flying day

Nice day to fly. Overcast but no wind. Several hardcore flyers showed up. Road to field is good.
Mar 26, 2016, 11:25 PM

Easter Balloon Bust

Got a Little carried away with the size of the balloons this morning.
Feb 26, 2017, 07:43 PM
Time to wake this thread up a little! it has been a long winter. I don't see a club Classified area, so I'm posting here. Making room for a new project and selling my 104" Yak 54. PRICE REDUCED! For more details please go to High Desert Radio control Club website.
Last edited by amjet; Mar 19, 2017 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Price reduced