Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 28, 2014, 04:24 PM
Orlando FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiopov
This site is saying is FPV. Take a look:

http://www.directsource4u.co.uk/syma/syma-x5c
From that ad it looks like it is tablet controlled, someone just needs to get one in their hands and give us the scoop
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2014, 04:41 PM
Orlando FL
Just did a search for more info on this quad and found this ad/review below, why is it so hard for these guys to hire someone who speaks real English to write this stuff,

"There is no doubt that this Syma X5C RC quadcopter just like other RC toys, is in a wide variety to offer numerous gaming options to the children as well as teenagers. The children as well as teenagers are just crazy about the RC toys all over the world today, mainly because of the advanced features and excellent gaming experience they offer. The RC quadcopter attempts crazy flips and can take on pavements, sand and grass. They offer great fun to the kids.

If you send this RC quadcopter to children as a presents, you will be safe from being tricked by children as you have already treat them with their favorite gifts. On the other hand, children can use the Syma X5C RC quadcopter to observe who are the right person to play tricks with except you absolutely, and the atmosphere is not disturbed as you are one of the team who are playing tricks. If you want to be free from trouble, you should act and buy it right now.

As we all know that, toys should be safe for toddlers. Toddler toys should never have pieces small enough to choke on. A cost effective way to shop is to get toys that your child can play with forever. I think the Syma X5C RC quadcopter can satisfy, just have one."
Apr 28, 2014, 09:00 PM
This quad looks interesting, but 30 meters range just doesn't seem like much, especially when small quads like the updated hubsan x4 have 100 meters range.

For the people looking for official details, you can find this quad on the syma website.
http://www.symatoys.com/product/show/1901.html
Apr 29, 2014, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaUK
This quad looks interesting, but 30 meters range just doesn't seem like much, especially when small quads like the updated hubsan x4 have 100 meters range.

For the people looking for official details, you can find this quad on the syma website.
http://www.symatoys.com/product/show/1901.html
I own the SYMA X4. I am guessing that the X5C will use the same protocol than the X4. I managed to control my X4 largely over 50m and I was able to control it at 100m. I had to straight vertically the RX antenna and I am controlling this quad with deviationTX compatible TX (with the "SYMAX" protocol")
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Apr 29, 2014, 12:33 PM
We're waiting for your review, Ryan
Apr 29, 2014, 01:02 PM
Flyin' Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by driverside
We're waiting for your review, Ryan
It shipped late last week, so it'll still be a bit before I get it, but I will post here with info as soon as possible, and film the review shortly thereafter.
Apr 30, 2014, 11:35 AM
Pedja
" I own the SYMA X4. I am guessing that the X5C will use the same protocol than the X4. "

I hope you're right, and it is compatible with the X4 protocol >> deviationTX compatible,
I "had" to order at BG, this model, however the model with high-definition cameras in this price range, can not be bad!?
I see that I am not the only one, it is already sold 60 pieces (20 pieces last day), and is currently not in stock, and mine just sent.
Cheap models with 6 axes, are very entertaining, and I already have a large collection: JXD 385, 388, 392, V252, V 272, X4 107c., V212. I think that this model to complete my fleet, and then I make a "big" model F330, with APM 2.6.
May 02, 2014, 09:40 AM
It seems that the X5C can be found < 60 USD as well as spare parts at different aliexpress vendors :

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?...20140502063547
May 02, 2014, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
It seems that the X5C can be found < 60 USD as well as spare parts at different aliexpress vendors :

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?...20140502063547
Certainly cheaper but do they have the same customer service and test units before shipping like banggood do?
May 02, 2014, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaUK
Certainly cheaper but do they have the same customer service and test units before shipping like banggood do?
For sure ... almost no CS, but vendors in aliexpress are definitively payed when you receive your order ... I passed around 20 orders and received all of them. For some orders, I had to cancel coz the product description was partially false... By the way, sometimes on aliexpress, you can have very good deal... but in general Banggood and Tmart are better choice.
May 02, 2014, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
For sure ... almost no CS, but vendors in aliexpress are definitively payed when you receive your order ... I passed around 20 orders and received all of them. For some orders, I had to cancel coz the product description was partially false... By the way, sometimes on aliexpress, you can have very good deal... but in general Banggood and Tmart are better choice.
certainly tempting
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Syma-...817685924.html
May 03, 2014, 06:55 AM
You need to check if camera is included.
May 03, 2014, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoubidou88
You need to check if camera is included.

Clearly ... tchat with the vendor ....
May 03, 2014, 07:02 AM
a wifi version will be launched soon
May 03, 2014, 07:04 AM
not ready yet but it will use Iphone as screen. Also PCB will be different than transmitter version