Sep 18, 2014, 07:22 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
A very interesting build and different than what we are used too. Lots of work went in that plane, good job I enjoyed the video too, explains very well the different aspects of the planes.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2014, 01:13 AM
Thanks for your interest! The version - 2 will be substantially easy to build. if you can build a telemaster, you can build the V-2. I will release the plans soon on the website. in a few weeks probably. need to do a lot of editing first, so that the build video is ready for the release. it should add value to the plans, and most of all, people asked for a build video.
Sep 19, 2014, 04:25 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Sure makes for a nice change to see a "real" plane in the FPV world
Sep 20, 2014, 01:00 AM

hard points

these are pods i built to release things, like candy drop, only soft things, of course.. they attach to the hard points of the wing center section, and the plane can be transported with them in place! and what they are carrying too. can even fit rubber chickens in there. they are removable with one screw.
Sep 20, 2014, 08:21 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Webb
these are pods i built to release things, like candy drop, only soft things, of course.. they attach to the hard points of the wing center section, and the plane can be transported with them in place! and what they are carrying too. can even fit rubber chickens in there. they are removable with one screw.

Cant be too heavy an item because its not under thevfuse
Sep 21, 2014, 01:28 AM
Spike, you really should massproduce the V2... I'll would most certainly buy one.
Sep 29, 2014, 11:46 AM
We are looking at producing an almost ready to fly version, airframe only, without motors, or electronics. It's for the V-2! Thanks to you all for your continued interest in gemini!
Last edited by Spike Webb; Apr 07, 2015 at 10:03 PM.
Oct 09, 2014, 06:23 PM
IWC
IWC
Subscribed and waiting for plans or a kit. I want a twin.
Nov 19, 2014, 12:31 AM
Same, I want to buy.
Dec 02, 2014, 10:27 AM
Nice , maybe find a Chinese company to biuld a foamy or a well known invester in this indestry that's ready to invest in this frame, who knows.

The plane looks awesome and fly great and I know to biuld one like that it cost a lot of money and time but 700 won't be for the masses , that's why an invester or Chinese manufacturer could make this awesome looking plane more reachable.

Well done spike I do follow your YouTube channel and looking forward to more Gemini
Dec 03, 2014, 04:04 PM
700$ sounds fair to me. I would buy it most definately! Please consider boxsize and freight costs though please! Thank you

Keep up the good work Spike! On second thought I would order 2 right away. No need for other fpv planes then and a source for spare parts if bad luck. Getting tired of all "halfway thought thru" planes! Time to go pro
Last edited by BigSwedeFPV; Dec 03, 2014 at 04:12 PM.
Feb 06, 2015, 03:33 AM
Hello, just bought your plans, im preparing everything to begin the journey to build this aircraft, i guess i received the v1 plans, when you release the v2 ,the ones we bought the v1 will get the v2?, im very interested in your aircraft, please do a build video for the v1, also how much invest are you willing to take?, ill be glad to help with something
Apr 07, 2015, 01:41 PM
Last edited by TheLipRipp3r; Apr 07, 2015 at 02:45 PM.
Apr 07, 2015, 06:53 PM
Tom

V2 kits

There are kits available (laser cut parts) for the fuselage and wings. The developer of those kits is including our revisions to the Vert and Horiz stabs. He is in Canada. If anyone is looking for assembled planes, let us know. We are in Wa.
Apr 07, 2015, 10:15 PM

Laser cut kits, and finished models of GEMINI V-2 (OFFICIAL)

laser cut kits are available from Wayne on Pender island Canada. He ships to the U.S, and other places too. prices are very reasonable , and quality is very good.
his email address for any inquiries: [email protected]

Also, Tom Ethen, and Dave Are producing finished models under license from Bearospace Industries. They are assembled from Wayne's kits, and covered in your choice of monokote! Email them for pricing, and availability! Be sure to discuss mods with them as well, such as the air brake mod.
[email protected]

plans are selling well, and have sold to many countries across the globe!
check out the updates no the website to see more info, and new pictures. It's like Facebook, only not gay.
http://www.bearospaceindustries.com/store.html

Quick Reply