Utah County Flying Schedule - Page 80 - RC Groups
Jan 04, 2018, 11:55 AM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
Remember

LImbo UnCivil War 4-11 (5 min 37 sec)

Aerial Video of sWARm 4-2013 (3 min 24 sec)
Last edited by Lee; Jan 04, 2018 at 01:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2018, 01:22 AM
Planes in flames,,,
Flying at Saratoga 10:30 Saturday morning
Jan 13, 2018, 06:35 PM
Planes in flames,,,
Excellent day of flying at the Saratoga field. Warmish for January, very little wind.
Jake maidened his F8 Crusader, looked great in the air and slid it in perfectly on the grass infield.
Me not so lucky. Crashed the F9F. It will fly (or at least try to fly) again soon after some repairs...
Jan 13, 2018, 06:42 PM
Planes in flames,,,
Oh yeah. And Lee ate and Octopus
Jan 14, 2018, 07:12 PM
Some Girls r Bigger thn Others
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpackninja
Excellent day of flying at the Saratoga field. Warmish for January, very little wind.
Jake maidened his F8 Crusader, looked great in the air and slid it in perfectly on the grass infield.
Me not so lucky. Crashed the F9F. It will fly (or at least try to fly) again soon after some repairs...
Sorry to hear it. I wanted to come but had 5 basketball games yesterday between my kids...I am going to fly tomorrow however....probably at AD in the morning around 9am ish.
Jan 14, 2018, 09:48 PM
Planes in flames,,,
Yeah- Got the issue with the F9F sorted out. The gyro movement on the ele axis was too subtle for me to notice it was correcting in the wrong direction. Looks like it will be a pretty sweet flier now that I got that figured out. Flew three batteries today. First ever EDF for me, still got some learning to do. Jake flew three batteries on the F8 Crusader. Looks great in the air!
Jan 14, 2018, 09:50 PM
Planes in flames,,,
Jakieplane and the repaired Panther
Jan 18, 2018, 07:42 AM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
Let's set some dates for a sWARm and night fly at Art Dye.

Quick Reply