Utah County Flying Schedule - Page 4 - RC Groups
Jan 13, 2014, 10:29 PM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
I just found out Jan 24th is not going to work for a couples night out. We will have to reschedule later.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2014, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change
I'm actually working on a blog right now, so I'll let you know when it goes live! Haha. It's for FPV/film buffs though, so I won't be discussing combat at all.

Should be posting up my new film in the morning, so stay tuned!

Looking forward to it. I am collecting bits for some FPV training. Always nice to see some info from the local pros.
Jan 15, 2014, 01:07 PM
Tight is Right
I need some flying time Sat -- weather looks good for a January with highs in the 40's.

Art Dye Noon anyone?
Jan 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
More Combat Please!
I'm definitely in for some Saturday flying. Not sure I even remember how, but I'll fix up my combat plane and bring my multirotor.
Jan 16, 2014, 06:34 AM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
I am planning on flying on Saturday.
Jan 16, 2014, 09:23 AM
wheeeeee!
I've got a new plane to maiden, and it's killing me. I'll probably be out on Saturday as well, but not sure if I'm heading all the way up to Art Dye, or just down in Springville. I don't mean to take away from a group, if you're all going to Art Dye, but is there anyone else on here that lives closer to the south end of Provo, north of Springville?
Jan 16, 2014, 02:22 PM
Corn-holio
Saturday sounds great. I flew this morning at Art Dye. There is still lots of patchy ice on the parking lot but there was enough runway to take off and land my big B25 and P51. It just makes it a little more challenging.

Im in for St George too, and date night, heck just consider me all in!
Jan 16, 2014, 07:56 PM
BUZZ KILL
In planning on st George. My kids are coming so I'm out for the dinner night.
Jan 16, 2014, 09:34 PM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
What time for Saturday?
Jan 17, 2014, 09:16 AM
Tight is Right
I am planning on Noon Saturday at Art Dye
Jan 17, 2014, 01:32 PM
BUZZ KILL
A small group of us will be flying FPV on Saturday in Diamond Fork canyon (in Spanish Fork canyon) if anyone is interested. This is our first of what we hope to be many FPV get togethers. We chose Diamond Fork because it's pretty close and because some dumb dumb lost his plane up there a couple of weeks ago. This will be a FPV, search and hopefully rescue outing.

To get there, exit in Spanish Fork. Take Hi-way 6 to the Diamond Fork turn off (Left side of the road) and follow the road up. The road is gated several miles up the canyon. We will be flying from just below the gate.
Jan 17, 2014, 04:54 PM
More Combat Please!
Dang, now we have a conflict. I want to fly combat with Darren and the guys, but also want to FPV up Diamond Fork Canyon. We should do the combat at 10:30 a.m. and the Diamond Fork thing at 12:30 p.m. after lunch. That'd give me an hour to fly at Art Dye, and an hour to pack up and drive to Diamond Fork.
Jan 17, 2014, 11:51 PM
Just wing it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change
Dang, now we have a conflict. I want to fly combat with Darren and the guys, but also want to FPV up Diamond Fork Canyon. We should do the combat at 10:30 a.m. and the Diamond Fork thing at 12:30 p.m. after lunch. That'd give me an hour to fly at Art Dye, and an hour to pack up and drive to Diamond Fork.
Sounds like a conflict resolution.. I vote for 10:30 combat at AD then FPV rescue mission in Diamond Fork. My combat plane is more than ready to fly but the FPV plane is not there yet. Still planning on take the my video gear.
Jan 18, 2014, 08:47 AM
Lee
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
I don't think I can make it till noon at Art Dye. Hopefully I don't miss the whole show.
Jan 18, 2014, 11:42 AM
More Combat Please!
I won't get to AD til around 11:15 or so. Stupid combat plane needed a lot more work than I thought.