This thread is privately moderated by HeliMan3D, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 17, 2013, 10:22 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

SAB Goblin 500 ARF package

SAB Goblin 500 Red & Black Kit

Electronics
1 x DS655 Digital Servo HSD65501 on tail
1 x iKON Flybarless System
1 x QUANTUM Outrunner Brushless Heli Motor (4120- 1200KV) - Goblin 500

3 x MKS Digital DS9660A+ Servo - Goblin 500 Cyclic
1 x PHOENIX EDGE 100 (32V 100 AMP) BRUSHLESS ESC W/5A BEC
Upgrades/spares
1x Quick Change Canopy Mount (8.8mm) Goblin 500 (2 pcs)
1x LX0500 - GOBLIN 500 - Ultra Landing Gear Support - Silver
1x LX0576 - GOBLIN 500 - Cooled Motor Mount - Silver
1x LX0514 - GOBLIN 500 - Tail Upper Case - Silver
1x Carbon Fiber Battery Tray - Goblin
1x Steel Spindle Shaft - Goblin 500
1x Steel Main Shaft - Goblin 500
1x VBar "Silverline" 5.3 Express

Grand total of $2000
Everything is new, bought from Amainhobbies. Very little left to do & this heli is tearing up the sky.
Getting Out the Hobbie so I'm motivated to sell, but will not give it away. No trades.
I'm looking for $1200.00 shipped, so you instantly save $800.00 from retail.

Mode Of Payment Accepted:Paypal item will Incl Insurance<---(Original initial Info) + (Added Info)---->Tracking Number all will be done through paypal for Buyer and Seller Protection...

Yes Edited Added More information on Paypal Buyer Seller Protection Above...
Last edited by HeliMan3D; Dec 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 18, 2013, 09:50 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by botts
BEWARE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
The pictures he originally had were from this post

http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=205653

He changed them at 7:40am once I called him out.
He also keeps deleting my posts.
i did not change anything just my offer you noob...in price..and why should i keep post of someone trying to troll my thread? thisis the reason why im replying and quoting and still deleting your Troll

How is this a scam when im using method of payment paypal you noob,would that defeat the purpose of scamming if the money will be taken away if buyer does not get its items?

and how are this 2 helis the same?

Go troll somewhere else you noob,what happen no cookies for Christmas...
Dec 18, 2013, 10:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by botts
The pictures that were attached to this ad at 6:00am were from the link above.
Do you have this heli in your possession?
If you do then please post a picture of today's date and your username next to it.
I will then apologize for accusing you of trying to SCAM honest members.
sorry to have to reject your request but im not here to post my picture of my face all over the net for your enjoyment simple as that,as i stated before,all transactions will be done through paypal and tracking number for all items will be provided,now if the buyer does feel that something is not correct or legit i may state he or she may dispute it through paypal and get there money back as easy as it was sending it,nothing is lost,now if i was asking for money cash then you sir would have a valid point and your services would be much appreciated,but in this case there will be mediums who will handle the transaction correctly and if the buyer does not receive what he paid for the money will be returned,so sir please have a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family...
Dec 18, 2013, 10:14 AM
Thread OP
this is me here....https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=505786
Dec 18, 2013, 12:18 PM
Trader Rating: 81
Well, now that you know ...
Accusations here:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5#post26934381

Are you saying those are actual pictures of your heli that you took?

I think for the price tag, 0 trader ratings and 0 posts, asking for your own photos is not unreasonable.
Dec 18, 2013, 06:00 PM
Trader Rating: 32
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
No one asked for you to post your own picture here. What they asked was to take another pic of the item you are selling along with a copy of your hometown newspaper showing the date along with your username written on a paper in the pic. A lot of sellers do that all of the time and it's not uncommon for new users/sellers to be asked to do the same.
Dec 18, 2013, 06:00 PM
Trader Rating: 21
I can put anything here?
If youre not willing to take pics with the date and username next to the item, youre not gonna have an easy time selling. You have to earn trust here with buyers and youre doing a great job of throwing up red flags.

Youre replies to Botts are just childish. If you want to sell things here youre gonna have to do something different, im just trying to help you.
Dec 18, 2013, 07:42 PM
Trader Rating: 122
is that a quantam motor ? looks like a kontronic ...
Dec 18, 2013, 07:44 PM
Trader Rating: 122
pic of a kontronic ...

speed control also looks to be kontronic
Dec 18, 2013, 08:01 PM
Well when the OP copied&pasted the entire original description from the ad in the RCCanada forum along with the original pictures(green heli) , he forgot to change that part of the description after he changed the pics to the red heli.
Dec 18, 2013, 08:05 PM
Trader Rating: 119
Full throttle baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtcat09
If youre not willing to take pics with the date and username next to the item, youre not gonna have an easy time selling. You have to earn trust here with buyers and youre doing a great job of throwing up red flags.

Youre replies to Botts are just childish. If you want to sell things here youre gonna have to do something different, im just trying to help you.
Very true! Being defensive right out of the gate with a 0/0 on here will just get you grief! Best to be more accommodating with member's request if you plan on sticking around.
Dec 21, 2013, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 1

Thanks

Being new to the site and having only purchased a couple of items on HF, I appreciate the lesson on red flags. I also noticed there are no further posts from the supposed seller. Total room full of crickets action on his part. I have 0 feedback and if I had something worth selling , I think I'd do more than throw insults and hot air at buyers. Thanks guys, much appreciated from Ga.
Jan 05, 2014, 04:16 PM
Trader Rating: 3
The pics are of a gob700 as well as having Kontronik Gear in it.
Lazy Scammer.
And the repeated citing of PayPal protection for the buyer is bogus too. There are ways round it all. I've made purchase and been scammed buy seller, no recourse for getting my money back. All through PayPal.
Jan 05, 2014, 04:35 PM
I think the OP is long gone now since he was exposed. Probably off looking for more ads to copy and a new userame to make.
Jan 06, 2014, 02:31 PM
Trader Rating: 70
✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpygolden
The pics are of a gob700 as well as having Kontronik Gear in it.
Lazy Scammer.
And the repeated citing of PayPal protection for the buyer is bogus too. There are ways round it all. I've made purchase and been scammed buy seller, no recourse for getting my money back. All through PayPal.
I'm not defending the OP here at all, he should show more maturity. Regarding what you said, could you kindly explain what are the "ways around it all"? If you made a purchase through paypal and you didn't pay as gift which the OP is not requesting that anyone pay as gift, then you have 45 days of paypal protection. You either get your money back or the item arrives. Ive never not once have had an issue getting my money back and ive ran into scammers before.. Somehow i'm not buying it..

Quick Reply