Dec 15, 2013, 09:50 AM
Smile & wave
Thread OP
Gallery

September - October Assignment---Seasons---

In Europe, Canada and parts of USA will be seeing wonderful Autumn Fall colours with other parts of the world having Spring season starting, you could all get some images from every part of the planet showing your seasonal change.

Happy Landings folks.

Gray.

Assignment Topics Undertaken to date:

December 2013 ‘Close to Home’

January 2014 ‘Water and what it does’

February 2014 ‘Tell us a story’

March 2014 'Bridges & Dams"
Last edited by Gray; Sep 02, 2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: update
to remove ads between posts
Dec 15, 2013, 10:43 AM
Heres a few of mine to start off.
St Andrews Church - Hornchurch -Photo taken with stock DJI Phantom 2 Vision but then adjusted in PSP6 to remove fisheye and straighten
Pete
Last edited by hartrockets; Dec 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Dec 15, 2013, 10:51 AM
Smile & wave
Thread OP
space saving
Last edited by Gray; Feb 01, 2014 at 08:00 AM.
Dec 15, 2013, 10:56 AM
Harrowlodge Park, Hornchurch

Pete
Dec 15, 2013, 11:00 AM
Smile & wave
Thread OP
Very nice mate, thanks for that!
Dec 15, 2013, 02:10 PM
Old Timer

Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento

Here is one from my CannonA2500 on my Phantom.
Dec 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
Frogman
Here are a few from my archives. This is a resort about an hour from here. Lots of indoor waterparks. This is the edge of the golf course overlooking the country side one December. I did a little HDR processing on it and made it into a Christmas card. Skyeye is officially a dead company now.

This is one of the favorite pictures I ever took of the farmfields in Wisconsin. It was over a hill from where I took off and I had no idea what was there. I was just flying around and that came down in the camera.

Both pictures were taken with a small trainer plane called the Dragonfly. I had a Canon A620 mounted with the CHDK hack. The plane would barely haul the camera up in the air but it gave me some great images.

Pretty funny that I have a Heptad that will haul a DSLR and my favorite images are from an old trainer hauling a point and shoot.
Dec 15, 2013, 03:54 PM
Gaftopher
River on the property in which I live in Rosetta, South Africa. Olympus Optio A40 from a SIG Riser which I chopped the nose off and added an electric motor. Came to a spectacular sticky end when I folded the wings whilst it was specking out.

After flooding, the same corner

Dec 15, 2013, 07:23 PM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Whilst not physically close to home... here I am pictured with my extended RCGroups family... I always feel very at home when I am around these guys, so for me this qualifies... picturing me with them in this shot, is picturing me "close to home"...

Lets all meet up again in 2014! I miss our weekends away!

T
Dec 16, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hello,

This one is from an assignment. It was ana educational institute. We used our qaudcopter with 2 axis gimbal. Camera used is Panasonic Lumix LX5.
Dec 16, 2013, 10:31 AM

From Virginia, USA

Gents,

Here's my contribution. My house is on the corner, with the tan roof, just at center right. On picture right is a horse pasture.

Taken Sep 2012, using a Sony Bloggie with swivelling lens/sensor head, 720p. Camera airplane was a GWS Slow Stick, 3S 2200 mAh LiPo.

Jim R.
Dec 16, 2013, 10:51 AM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Some nice images coming in here!!! Nice to see some AP... I will post a recent picture of my house on here too in the next week or so, my last day at work is this Friday, then 2 weeks holiday (vacation to you over the pond!)

It might look dull and drab as it is just raining loads here in the UK at present!

T
Dec 16, 2013, 11:17 AM
Smile & wave
Thread OP
Fantastic everyone, great to see all these pictures coming in!!

Thank you

Gray.
Last edited by Gray; Dec 16, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
Dec 16, 2013, 11:19 AM
Smile & wave
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargenut
Some nice images coming in here!!! Nice to see some AP... I will post a recent picture of my house on here too in the next week or so, my last day at work is this Friday, then 2 weeks holiday (vacation to you over the pond!)

It might look dull and drab as it is just raining loads here in the UK at present!

T
It should be sunny tomorrow Terry! Hope we can get a Xmas-New year meet going.

Best

Gray
Dec 16, 2013, 02:43 PM
Here's a few from around where I live.

The photos were taken with a home built quad and cheap Nikon Coolpix.

I use the quads almost exclusively for A.P now. They are just so convenient to use.
Plonk it down on a clear bit of ground, fly, return, pick up, drive away. Next destination - change battery, plonk down, fly, return, pick up and go again.

Quick Reply