Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Oct 10, 2018, 08:32 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
balsa or carbon's Avatar
I added a link to the PDF plans to post #1 of this thread .
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2018, 08:09 AM
Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa or carbon
I added a link to the PDF plans to post #1 of this thread .
My printer must have done some strange magic on this file! I can't put the puzzle together.
Oct 11, 2018, 09:20 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_W
My printer must have done some strange magic on this file! I can't put the puzzle together.
the pdf file MUST to print in actual size(A3), not scaled at all !
You might have checked the Fit option,causing each A3 drawing to be printed at a different scale. So you can't join them together!
Last edited by ucdesign2010; Oct 11, 2018 at 10:07 AM.
Oct 11, 2018, 09:43 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa or carbon
I added a link to the PDF plans to post #1 of this thread .

I think it is very good to share the link of the pdf file to more people in need.
Oct 11, 2018, 10:44 AM
Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdesign2010
the pdf file MUST to print in actual size(A3), not scaled at all !
You might have checked the Fit option,causing each A3 drawing to be printed at a different scale. So you can't join them together!
Got it! Tried it and it worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdesign2010
I think it is very good to share the link of the pdf file to more people in need.
I resemble that remark!
Oct 11, 2018, 01:56 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
balsa or carbon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdesign2010
I think it is very good to share the link of the pdf file to more people in need.
ucdesign2010 ,

In my very limited experience with PDF plans ( only once ) : I took a full drawing plans PDF file , opened it on Adobe Acrobat Reader , and enlarged it to 150% . Then on my printer's set up page I selected "poster" , "cut marks" and "labels" ..... my printer then printed tiles for 150% size plans for that plane .

Will that ↑ work with the full drawing ( page 1 ) of your PDF plans ? If not , can you create a PDF file for the 60" size Old Fogey-ish ?

I'm guessing that like me , most people in the USA are not familiar with RAR files/software ...... and only use 8.5" x 11" size paper in their home printers .
Oct 11, 2018, 10:47 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa or carbon
ucdesign2010 ,

In my very limited experience with PDF plans ( only once ) : I took a full drawing plans PDF file , opened it on Adobe Acrobat Reader , and enlarged it to 150% . Then on my printer's set up page I selected "poster" , "cut marks" and "labels" ..... my printer then printed tiles for 150% size plans for that plane .

Will that ↑ work with the full drawing ( page 1 ) of your PDF plans ? If not , can you create a PDF file for the 60" size Old Fogey-ish ?

I'm guessing that like me , most people in the USA are not familiar with RAR files/software ...... and only use 8.5" x 11" size paper in their home printers .
Sorry! The first page in the pdf file, my original intention is the schematic diagram of the joint, so the proportion of the first page is wrong, can not be used to enlarge 1.5 times!
Give me some time, I will create pdf file of 60" size Old Fogey-ish .
Oct 12, 2018, 12:04 AM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
balsa or carbon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdesign2010
Give me some time, I will create pdf file of 60" size Old Fogey-ish .
Thank you ucdesign2010 !
Oct 12, 2018, 02:23 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa or carbon
Thank you ucdesign2010 !
60" size Old Fogey-ish pdf file coming...
I create 3 pdf files -->FT Old Fogey_60_1.pdf,
FT Old Fogey_60_2.pdf,
FT Old Fogey_60_3.pdf
The actual size of these 3 pdf files is A0,
I have not split them yet., because the A4 size I used often seems to be different from the 8.5"x11" you are familiar with.
You can open these 3 pdf files with Adobe Acrobat Reader and to print in set up page selected "poster" , "cut marks" and "labels" .....
Oct 12, 2018, 01:00 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
balsa or carbon's Avatar
Thank you so much ucdesign2010 !
Oct 12, 2018, 03:26 PM
The runway used to be longer
Mad_Mike's Avatar
Proper plans?
That just ain't right.
Now I'm gonna have to build another one - paper off this time.

Oct 12, 2018, 04:20 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
balsa or carbon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Mike
Proper plans?
That just ain't right.
Now I'm gonna have to build another one - paper off this time.

Old Fogey-ish Snow Edition ! 60" or 40" ?
Please show us the result , with video !
Oct 12, 2018, 10:01 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa or carbon
Thank you so much ucdesign2010 !
You are welcome!
You can also share the link to post #1 of this thread for anyone want to build 60" size.
Oct 13, 2018, 12:18 AM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
balsa or carbon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdesign2010
You are welcome!
You can also share the link to post #1 of this thread for anyone want to build 60" size.
Yes , the link is there in post #1 .


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools