Dec 12, 2013, 10:24 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Jjrc f180

http://www.hobbygaga.com/fr-jjrc-f18...hz-p266837.htm

to remove ads between posts
Dec 12, 2013, 01:21 PM
Not sure I would want my lcd display up top but thats just me.
Dec 12, 2013, 05:58 PM
19,99€ ??

That's cheap ! Any reviews available?

I must agree with ryan93civic: the display on top might not be a great idea but really not that important at least to me.
Dec 23, 2013, 04:44 AM
F180 性能優異 四軸飛行器 (3 min 7 sec)

Last edited by 000999; Dec 23, 2013 at 05:09 AM.
Jan 01, 2014, 06:38 PM
Micro Quad Flyer
Looks the same as this one:
http://www.tmart.com/DFD-F180-6-Chan...e_p234623.html
Jan 02, 2014, 11:42 AM
Flyin' Ryan
Another X4 clone. The protective frame looks really beefy! I will be reviewing this one.
Jan 10, 2014, 08:18 AM
Got one of these for a friend. Briefly tested it and seems to fly well. Stable yet maneuverable like the JD385. The protector is more substantial than the JD385 one, flight times will probably be shorter with the extra weight. The battery was a little warm after a short hovering session.
Uses V2x2/JD385 protocol (believe the board bears the same logo as the JD385/V252) so flew it with the Devo7e. The stock toy controller is actually not too bad, nice and compact. Will have to get one for myself.
Jan 10, 2014, 09:53 PM
GOT WINGS
Jameschen already has one of these and I believe he will be doing a review soon.
Latest blog entry: FMS Ranger 1220
Jan 11, 2014, 07:54 AM
biker hiker puter geek
this quad looks like a good deal for only $37. i couldn't tell what the battery connectors were. anyone have an idea what type they are? i think it might be a JST-XH plug. it's a long winter season and i'll need to paint the walls if i fly my V262 inside again. this one looks like a nice little indoor flyer.
Last edited by uncledude; Jan 11, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
Jan 20, 2014, 03:20 PM
Super CP
I got one of these as my first quad, got it from AliExpress for $38.99 with two batteries and dual charger.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...569267675.html

I am new to RC Helis, I have been flying two small toy grade 4 channel CX helis to learn orientation, and already starting to get bored

I got 3CH Syma S31 before that, and was a mistake
Jan 20, 2014, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncledude
this quad looks like a good deal for only $37. i couldn't tell what the battery connectors were. anyone have an idea what type they are? i think it might be a JST-XH plug. it's a long winter season and i'll need to paint the walls if i fly my V262 inside again. this one looks like a nice little indoor flyer.
For this kind of size, most of battery are same as hubsan battery but 3.7v, 250mah.

The LCD display Screen will be used as display video in the future design.
Feb 28, 2014, 01:43 PM
Flyin' Ryan
Anyone receive theirs yet?

Mine shipped on 1/19, and since 2/7 has been at this status:

"The item has arrived at the international terminal in the destination country for sorting"
Feb 28, 2014, 07:48 PM
Be great to see Jameschen's review hopefully soon!
Mar 11, 2014, 03:23 PM
Flyin' Ryan
Mine finally showed up. Based on the condition of the box, I think this thing was on the very bottom of the barge packed to the brim before Chinese New Year, and just finally got uncovered. lol

It flies pretty nicely, but the throttle does a lot of weird little adjustments while the quad yaws. It's quite bizarre, and I've never seen this behavior in any other quad. You can hear the motors giving brief moments of thrust... almost sounds like a sports car revving its engine.

It came with a USB charging cable, a full set of spare props, a prop removal tool, and a set of 5 little plastic things that I have no idea what they are. I thought maybe they were some sort of feet that you could use if you remove the protective frame, but that doesn't seem to be the case. They aren't mentioned in the manual at all.

In this pic, they are called "spikes"... but for what!? Maybe they are just landing feet, and they sent one extra?

Mar 11, 2014, 03:35 PM
Those look like some kind of standoff for the FCB or maybe replacement dowels for the prop protector.

***They are the Dowels used to keep the protective ring in place, and act as landing gear nubs also.

Quick Reply