Dec 13, 2001, 09:03 PM
jsc
jsc
Where does it all end?

Got an Astro 90....Which Plane???

I have a Astro 90 that needs a home, and would like to find a suitable airframe for it, I was thinking of another cub to add to the fleet, such as the Hangar 9 ARF (100" fabric covered version), I dont care for war birds, but like tail dragger, high wing planes.
Thanks for some input.
Jeff
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2001, 09:31 PM
I've always been fond of the Dynaflite 104" Supercub. Kit is relatively cheap too. Dont have any experience w/ it other than seeing pics in ads.
Dec 13, 2001, 09:41 PM
sb1
sb1
Hey the dynaflite cub is on sale at Tower for $105 and some change. If i had a motor just lying around that is what I would build.

Don
Dec 13, 2001, 09:52 PM
jsc
jsc
Where does it all end?

Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply guys, but I was kinda hoping for an ARF, due to time contraints and the possibility of moving from Texas to Boise Idaho mid-late next month. Thanks Again.
Jeff
Dec 14, 2001, 12:06 AM
If the Hanger 9 is the one I think, you will be happy with it!

Saw one at a 1/4 scale thing in San Jose, Ca a few years ago and its hard to believe its an ARF.

The owner, whom I knew, is usually flys large warbirds, and previously would not DREAM of showing up with and ARF.

If you don't tell, everyone will praise your building skills! It also flew very well.