Apr 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
pl7
pl7
I know this is an ancient thread, but I stumbled across it years later while looking for a way to get the high resolution data out of a GSM-015. Eventually I figured out how to do this myself and made a little online converter that will dump out the full-resolution position/speed/altitude to a spreadsheet, or make a proper timestamped track for Google Earth. Hope it's useful to someone:

http://www.smru.st-andrews.ac.uk/Ins.../php/skyrc.php
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2020, 10:15 AM
Thanks!
Sep 19, 2020, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl7
I know this is an ancient thread, but I stumbled across it years later while looking for a way to get the high resolution data out of a GSM-015. Eventually I figured out how to do this myself and made a little online converter that will dump out the full-resolution position/speed/altitude to a spreadsheet, or make a proper timestamped track for Google Earth. Hope it's useful to someone:

http://www.smru.st-andrews.ac.uk/Ins.../php/skyrc.php
This is fantastic thanks!
We are trying to use these for GPS logging cars and motorbikes (not RC) and I've been trying to work out how to get the full data out that you've managed to do.

Is there any chance I can get a copy of your php file? I would hate to find the website takes it down in the future or it stops working, I'd love to see how you've written it as well.

Thanks again!
Oct 27, 2020, 01:43 PM

problem whith skyrc gsm-015

hi there my name is nick and i have the gps speed meter v1.30 gsm-015 and i connect whith my pc and when i press read data this message came out

The pointer was out of range. its value must not be negative and must be less than equal to the size of the collection
Oct 29, 2020, 09:58 AM
JohnVHRC
I cant get the app to download to my computer, my time zone is WAY off and Id like to fix it , any ideas? Im on a pc
Nov 18, 2020, 05:26 PM
JohnVHRC
SkyRC GSM-15 GPS Speed Meter logger Unboxing Review (8 min 22 sec)

Quick Reply