RX18 And 2.4GHZ RX18 - Page 2 - RC Groups
Dec 03, 2013, 08:53 PM
OK I do have a question how do you or can you tell what ohms a specker if your looking at one .I have not a clue Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2013, 12:00 PM
I meant to do that!
Unless it is marked on the base you cannot tell the difference.
Dec 04, 2013, 01:28 PM
OK I will start checking to see what I have . UP TO how many ohms can you go up to with out buring something out . Thanks that will help for I do have some smaller ones that I have thouight about. DON
Dec 06, 2013, 03:34 AM
OK ON my problem of head ligts going off when the tank is ready to move out I took care of that one to day. So now I have both set of lights working good. Had to rewire the head lights and add in a new off and on swtich but at least I have them back and tail lights also. BUT I have learn if you go to the new HL 2.4 radio you may have some rewireig when it comes to lights That radio set up just right for me . IT will do what ever I have to run . GOOD investment for me . DON
Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 AM
NH Armored Assault R/C Club
Finally got my speaker and a few other parts from Mato now I can start the transformation from Panzer IV RX14 board with no sound or smoke to a full blown 2.4 ghz with smoke, sound and I/R. Good winter fun.
Dec 16, 2013, 11:27 AM
I noticed the 2.4 board in my Leo has much better sound and a different, more realistic machine gun sound than the RX18s in my M41 and M26.