Nov 29, 2013, 01:31 AM
Thread OP
Hi Avertivcaview:
the price will be 89 USD for empty plane, motor use 2214-2216,9045 props
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2013, 03:37 PM
KISS
Can we get the wing area of this plane?
I wonder will it be able to carry 4S 5000mAh.
Dec 02, 2013, 08:23 PM
fly it high as possible
http://www.fpvmodel.com/xuav-mini-ta...lane_p919.html
Dec 03, 2013, 07:47 AM
Empty plane... ok, so I have a bunch of 3S batteries, 3000's, 5000 ... not keen to invest more $$ in 4S batteries. Assume I can use a motor/prop combo to do ok with 3S setup - any suggestions if I buy into this plane?

Also, realistically, how much battery weight could this plane carry before CG became an issue? Will only be carrying a mobius cam on a panning servo on the nose. Will it take at least the 5000? None of the ads give a suggested capacity.
Dec 03, 2013, 08:02 AM
FPV! and nothing else matters.
I bet it can take also 10k mili amps battery too looking at the wings ...
Dec 03, 2013, 08:12 AM
KISS
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1a
I bet it can take also 10k mili amps battery too looking at the wings ...
Wing area 30dm^2 while Skywalker 1680 has 35.5dm^2, so 5000mah would be around maximum it can carry and still maintain reasonable flight characteristics.
On pictures it comes with plywood pod structure in the nose. Is it included in the kit?
Last edited by hefest; Dec 03, 2013 at 08:42 AM.
Dec 03, 2013, 11:10 AM
Thread OP
Yes its include the plywood pod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefest
Wing area 30dm^2 while Skywalker 1680 has 35.5dm^2, so 5000mah would be around maximum it can carry and still maintain reasonable flight characteristics.
On pictures it comes with plywood pod structure in the nose. Is it included in the kit?
Dec 03, 2013, 11:10 AM
Thread OP
http://www.fpvstyle.com/planes/uav/m...ane-x-uav.html
Dec 03, 2013, 12:46 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
have you selected the second plane for review? I know the thread is a few days old now... Just found this when talking to jason. I currently have a Full scale talon and would love to compare the two.

My full scale talon:
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 1 - unboxing (2 min 2 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 2 - Glued and wiring! (4 min 1 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 3 - Motor Test (1 min 6 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 4 - Brushless Gimbal (2 min 7 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 5 - Almost finished! (8 min 13 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 6 - Gimbal Wind Test (1 min 59 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 5 - Maiden (5 min 13 sec)
X-UAV extreme 6S build - Part 8 - New motor! New Gimbal Settings! (24 min 14 sec)

A sample video:
Over the Secret City - Flown with Dragonlink (5 min 3 sec)
Dec 04, 2013, 12:15 AM
FPV Pilot
Looks like mine is on the way. I will post an unboxing video with pictures as soon as it arrives. Im pretty excited to get this one going. Im currently finishing up the skyhunter and then will proceed to the talon soon after.

I second chanyote reviewing this aircraft. I love his build videos and he is very experienced. Cant think of a better candidate next to daemon.
Dec 04, 2013, 06:22 AM
FPV! and nothing else matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueprint
Looks like mine is on the way. I will post an unboxing video with pictures as soon as it arrives. Im pretty excited to get this one going. Im currently finishing up the skyhunter and then will proceed to the talon soon after.

I second chanyote reviewing this aircraft. I love his build videos and he is very experienced. Cant think of a better candidate next to daemon.
Not nice ...

You never saw my review for example ... So .. Let the man select.
Dec 04, 2013, 06:56 AM
Thread OP
hi Chanyote66:
we have send 1 unite to your friend Allen, he suggest get a sample for you as well. but current out of stock. can you wait until next week and see if we have more we would like to offer you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66
Dec 04, 2013, 08:26 AM
FPV Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1a
Not nice ...

You never saw my review for example ... So .. Let the man select.
Max can select whomever he pleases, i just vouched for chanyote66 because he has a talon currently and has offered helpful advice with his insight and videos.
Dec 04, 2013, 08:27 AM
FPV Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVSTYLE
hi Chanyote66:
we have send 1 unite to your friend Allen, he suggest get a sample for you as well. but current out of stock. can you wait until next week and see if we have more we would like to offer you as well
Thanks again Max. I'll email you as soon as it arrives.
Dec 07, 2013, 10:11 PM
I don't want one for free but Free shipping on the Mini Talon would be awesome.

Quick Reply