Old Nov 21, 2013, 07:42 PM
Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
Trader Rating: 33
Alert

Radio Mart - Martyn Allison - Kentucky

Hello:

I did not check comments on - line before selling two Eagle Tree GPS system to Martyn Allison owner of Radio Mart. If I had I would not have sold him anything!!!!

He did not receive his item in what he determined was the REAL shipping time.
He did not contact me about starting a PAYPAL dispute. By the time, I received the PP dispute (just in few hours) - he upgrades the dispute to a PP claim. Money was deducted from PP account? I emailed him - but NO response!!!

Next, I emailed him the tracking number from the shipping post office. He claimed that proved nothing????? This is all happening this morning.

I sent my proof of shipping to PayPal, now it is Noon .

The post office said that it would get there today, they can tell a lot more from their computer than we can online! AND that Mr. Allison was "jumping the gun" on his dispute/claim!!!! My PO also said that starting two weeks ago - the number of packages shipped from that office was double and triple the previous weeks!

GUESS what. Yup the package arrived today!!!!

Of course I received a very heartfelt apology --- NOT!!!

In his last correspondence, he threaten to contact his brother-in-law ????? to find a local attorney to start legal action.

And of course I have all of these actions in hardcopy!

Hope you all are VERY VERY careful about buying/selling anything to him!!!

Cheers
Jim
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2013, 12:44 PM
Find More Posts by Racer111
Trader Rating: 2
Just Sailing Away :)

edited version of my warning about

Wow Jim I am amazed at what you have posted.

I paid you ( a total stranger) $250 by paypal and by credit card to protect my money as I have been scammed in the past.

The tracking # you gave,, what was it... VI 834 245 905 US did not track and I told you that.

I did send you this email "6 days from PA to here,, should be 2 days" as I ship 100s of boxes a week so I got nervous and so shure I filed a PayPal dispute as anyone after a week with nothing would do...

As soon as I filed a dispute you then got nasty,, being insulting and offensive, I too have "hard copy",, so you say I didn't apologize,, remember this email to you?
"On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 08:36 AM, "Martyn" wrote:
I think I will ignore your comments Jim as they donít warrant a response
I thanked you for a good deal and closed the dispute as promised
Have a good weekend
"
So you lie and insult Jim, I am pretty upset to find this posting from you.
I hope your proud to have written the above comments publicly? I feel I must do the same in a new post as what you have done is wrong.

Martyn
Last edited by Racer111; Dec 06, 2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Policy violation
Old Dec 05, 2013, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by sagomon
Trader Rating: 225
funny how the number VI834245905US you provided tracks when plugged into google anyone that ships a lot of packages should recognize the numbers as being from an insurance form.
Old Dec 05, 2013, 06:53 PM
Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
Trader Rating: 33

??

???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagomon View Post
funny how the number VI834245905US you provided tracks when plugged into google anyone that ships a lot of packages should recognize the numbers as being from an insurance form.