This thread is privately moderated by omar450, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 25, 2013, 03:44 AM
Thread OP
two plates used for more rigidity and cut the tail to be removable and easy for future maintenance.
Last edited by omar450; Dec 02, 2013 at 12:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2013, 03:52 AM
Thread OP
the back exhaust plates been upgraded to homemade one, made it from plastic sheet and rivets been added to the plate, also the little black plate was homemade build too
Nov 30, 2013, 03:05 PM
WOW im very impressed with the Detail of ur Heli its AWESOME to say the least!!! do u have any flight VDO
Dec 02, 2013, 12:12 AM
Thread OP
thank you! yes finally I had the time to do some hover!!
I had to change the rotor head hub from the one I used (walkera) to the stock t-rex due to some vibrations in the old walkera hub. so I attached two pics for the new blue hub, but I had to do some more modifications

here is the first Hover VDO, looks very stable and more like 500 size!
I added some more details and will post more photos and videos for more future details..

scale rc huey UH-1N 450 size (5 min 10 sec)
Dec 27, 2013, 02:55 AM
Thread OP
some usage effects been added and the next step is the blades colors..
Feb 14, 2014, 11:28 AM

Amazing!!

Great work Omar - your Huey is looking incredible.

Mars
Feb 14, 2014, 01:38 PM
Thread OP
thank you!
I am going slow! but is getting little better and nicer,
paint and the fading to make it look more realistic have been applied, next step is the floor covering!
Feb 19, 2014, 11:16 PM
Thread OP
instrument panel look much better now! next will be the lights
Mar 04, 2014, 03:49 AM
Thread OP
finishing the cockpit was not easy! but fun, the seats are functioning they both go forward and backward

now I get another problem; this Helicopter Weight 1,590 Gram with 3s 25c 3300 mah pack!!
I checked the battery and it was 280gram, the bird itself was 1310gram
the setup I have is 335mm blades, 450m stock 400w 3500kv align motor with 11t pinion, the ESC is ICE 2 60amp, also it has separate castle creation 10A BEC,
so I will need to upgrade the motor for more power to lift this heavy mass and go with 4s pack with low MAH like 2200 just to get it fit in the try!
so I am between going with one of these motors: for 4s setup

Scorpion HKII-2221-2010KV 590watt

Scorpion HK-2520-3500kv 770watt

Scorpion HK-2520-1880kv motor 800watt

I need your guys input on picking the right motor for this Heli.
thanks again guys!
Mar 09, 2014, 10:21 AM
WOW very NICE!!!
Apr 13, 2014, 10:57 PM
This is the most impressive 450 scale hell I have ever seen. I have the same fuse and if I attempted to do a fraction of what you did I would have mangled it. You Sir are a true craftsman. Nice work!
Apr 14, 2014, 01:00 AM
Thread OP

Huey UH-1N 450 size

Thank you very much to all of your guys!
I ordered the 1880KV it just because it have more power to lift that mas, also it fit nice with some trimming on the plastic corners.

first I got the motor I installed it right out from the box along with 9T pinion that I ordered it from UK (9T,10T and 11T, but the bad news is when I run it, it shows some kicks and the speed start slow back and forth like fast cutting in the speed with some clicks sound

so I contacted scorpion.com and I ship it back to them. I made a short video showing my 450m motor and the new motor. Mr. tony is working on my case and he said that he got it and will ship it to the manufacture to fix it!! I don't know if he will send me new one or the same one!

will see
test flight will be recorded first I get my replacement motor! stay tuned
thanks
Ozy
Last edited by omar450; Jun 05, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
May 16, 2014, 06:24 AM
Richard Kozlowsk
hi

I'm so please if you can, give me the dimensions of the nose UH-1 (windshield) Beam door. It needs also length and width of the tail boom (the horizontal stabilizer). (as far as possible in centimeters)
Thanks for the help
Regards
Richard

PS: Write the address [email protected]
Last edited by Richard Kozlowsk; May 16, 2014 at 06:40 AM.
May 17, 2014, 03:13 AM
Thread OP

Uh-1n

Hi,
sure I can check the dimensions of the Beam door also the tail boom ( the horizontal stabilizer) but this fuselage comes ready from scaleflying.com
I didn't do any new molding, but I made my own head, details, lights..

I had to cut the doors along with making hinges so they can work, also I had to make my own glass for all the windows,
but yes I can go head and take the dimensions and send them to you
thanks

Quick Reply