Jan 29, 2019, 07:12 AM
How to connect to CC via Bluetooth. CC is freezing when bluetooth is on.
Last edited by gppsoft; Jan 29, 2019 at 07:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2019, 07:52 AM
No way, it doesn't work with BT enabled (as a lot of other utils with autobaud feature, for example Ublox U-Center or MinimOSD_extra OSD_Config).
Jan 29, 2019, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD00
No way, it doesn't work with BT enabled (as a lot of other utils with autobaud feature, for example Ublox U-Center or MinimOSD_extra OSD_Config).
Yes, but why then make a software version without autobaud ? It would be convenient to configure the module via bluetooth. CC is opensource?
Jan 29, 2019, 08:01 AM
ULRS is support s.bus input(ot TX) and output(RX) or only PPM?
Jan 29, 2019, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty105
Tried the Wolfbox setting, and still got this message

.Also tried the other setting ULRS and Orange RX, still same error

ULRS control says connected on com 3 57600 bauds

Does the Orange module need to be powered by the radio?
Use 115200 for firmware in avrdude line.

For example: avrdude -Cavrdude.conf -patmega328p -carduino -P\\.\COM6 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:"C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Temp\ulrs\a vrdude\firmware.hex":i
Jan 29, 2019, 11:34 AM
RX5
RX5
Maybe a dumb question

Transmitter. PPM output is normal. But can I extract iBus/sBus from it?? (input for arduino/RF Tx module)

PPM input on ULRS Tx ->> ULRS sBus output in Rx . possible?
Jan 29, 2019, 12:00 PM
Multirotors are models too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gppsoft
Use 115200 for firmware in avrdude line.

For example: avrdude -Cavrdude.conf -patmega328p -carduino -P\\.\COM6 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:"C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Temp\ulrs\a vrdude\firmware.hex":i
It is, I should have posted the entire message box
Latest blog entry: Test entry
Jan 29, 2019, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX5
But can I extract iBus/sBus from it?? (input for arduino/RF Tx module). PPM input on ULRS Tx ->> ULRS sBus output in Rx . possible?
No. If you need SBUS and not need Mavlink telemetry, your better choice would be OpenLRSng. It is much more flexible, with only drawback - no high speed Mavlink channel at long range.
Jan 29, 2019, 04:59 PM
RC fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by yak-54
This time i agree with Flipflap
i have built them all and tested all Dolphin has been out of all the ones i built the most unreliable that i have done
Interesting to know. I don't have any issues with mine as I mentioned, and I have used on both Tx and Rx now since I built my first fx61 and have tested over 15km with that without any packet loss. If anyone can offer any advice on my issue with the Bee boards - maybe some tips what to check next as all my ideas are exhausted. I did check the spectrum analyser tab (as suggested by FlipFlap and nothing else is using the area of the spectrum I use (459mhz). I also have several tuned dipoles which test out perfectly on my vector analyser - well, SWR of 1.2:1 and 58ohms, so its as close as I can get for a dipole without a balun.

Thanks, Paul (athertop)
Jan 29, 2019, 05:08 PM
RC fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD00
I have it working with BT. The way I do it in Windows 10, is to Pair with the BT board in Windows (entering the correct PIN when requested), then go into More BT options, check out the two com ports it has created for your BT adapter, and delete the incoming com port - you only need the outgoing one to connect windows to the BT adapter/ULRS Mini Tx. When you run the CC app, it does take longer to start up as it is very slow detecting the BT adapter as suggested, but it does eventually do this and you are able to connect over that BT outgoing Com port. I use this connection, then run the Mavlink server - which allows both the CC app (to connect to the Tx) and also Mission planner to connect to Ardupilot simultaneously (at least on the bench it does as it requires a router to do it in the field so a bit of a non starter).
Jan 29, 2019, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athertop
and delete the incoming com port - you only need the outgoing one to connect windows to the BT adapter/ULRS Mini Tx
Very interesting. Do I understand correctly that in Windows 7 case outgoing port is the port on which MissionPlanner works and incoming is the other ?

UPD : Just tested it deleting second port in Device Manager. CC works over BT, thank you!
Last edited by RD00; Jan 29, 2019 at 06:00 PM.
Jan 29, 2019, 06:46 PM
Quote:
I have it working with BT.
Ohhh! Thx!
Jan 29, 2019, 07:08 PM
Quote:
...maybe some tips what to check next
The only idea - lower RF interference from dipole to Arduino and SPI lines by shielding them. The circuit is very sensitive, my mockup did not work reliably (frequent failsafe) until I soldered additional ground wires between Arduino and RFM biggest ground planes. So metal foil around the whole board, grounded at RF connector, can be a good try.
Jan 30, 2019, 12:35 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
I have it working with BT. The way I do it in Windows 10, is to Pair with the BT board in Windows (entering the correct PIN when requested), then go into More BT options, check out the two com ports it has created for your BT adapter, and delete the incoming com port - you only need the outgoing one to connect windows to the BT adapter/ULRS Mini Tx. When you run the CC app, it does take longer to start up as it is very slow detecting the BT adapter as suggested, but it does eventually do this and you are able to connect over that BT outgoing Com port. I use this connection, then run the Mavlink server - which allows both the CC app (to connect to the Tx) and also Mission planner to connect to Ardupilot simultaneously (at least on the bench it does as it requires a router to do it in the field so a bit of a non starter).
Thanks for the trick, I'll add it to the site !
Jan 30, 2019, 06:06 AM
How to get .hex file for USBASP?

Quick Reply