Oct 17, 2018, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcp900
Hi specktr,

Have you tested the board? Works properly?? It looks a very good board, but it is the second time you correct it so I would like to be sure it works before ordering. I am not demanding anything as I know this is a free project, but if the board has not been well tested I prefer to wait.

Recently I built the bee board and works amazing!

Thanks for your job
Hi gcp900, on the first version I do not use Bluetooth because I flew over short range . now as i would like to do long range flights i need bluetooth and i realized that the pin tx and rx was reversed. that's why I corrected it but I have not tested it yet because I have a lot of work. I will test it as soon as possible.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2018, 08:38 AM
On what rssi level do you have fs?
I get it around -78dbm. Is it normal?
Oct 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specktr
Hi gcp900, on the first version I do not use Bluetooth because I flew over short range . now as i would like to do long range flights i need bluetooth and i realized that the pin tx and rx was reversed. that's why I corrected it but I have not tested it yet because I have a lot of work. I will test it as soon as possible.
Ok, thanks specktr!! Once you have tested it please write on the forum. Of course your job goes first, as everyone.

Thanks for all!
Oct 17, 2018, 07:26 PM
Build more, websurf less
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooi
On what rssi level do you have fs?
I get it around -78dbm. Is it normal?
In my environment I get the ULRS link failure at about -100dBm. But my 433MHz noise floor according to the ULRS-CC is about -112dBm.

If your noise floor was near -78dBm than that would be about where the link fails.
Oct 18, 2018, 12:40 AM
So, what may produce noise at433 MHz on fpv plane?
Oct 18, 2018, 01:32 AM
RC fanatic
Quote:
It's likely noise in the environment from other users of the band. As your plane travels it can pass through all sorts of other rf noise along its way. If it can't hear you through the noise then...
Oct 18, 2018, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Some flight cameras like the Mobius were known for it. Flight controllers themselves can if they run at a certain frequency/set up. Not sure about any of the modern ones, but some of the Naze32 could be rather noisy around 433.
Oct 19, 2018, 04:24 AM
Hi guys! with wolfbox module, what speed ppm should I put on taranis ?? by default I have 22.5-300 but looking at different videos I saw that they have different values ​​..
Oct 19, 2018, 04:26 AM
Thread OP
That's perfect, and it's not critical.
Oct 19, 2018, 06:38 AM
I got 26km range with tuned dipole antennas on air and ground sides. Rssi was about 21%(-80dbm, as I know), but it drops to 0% in a seconds.
Oct 19, 2018, 06:51 AM
AMA 697691 / FAA 13675
Quote:
I got 26km range with tuned dipole antennas on air and ground sides. Rssi was about 21%(-80dbm, as I know), but it drops to 0% in a seconds.
Impressive!

Does your OSD indicate that you are using two GPS pucks?
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
Oct 19, 2018, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Covey
Impressive!

Does your OSD indicate that you are using two GPS pucks?
I'm using only 1 GPS module.
Oct 19, 2018, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Have you tried to fly higher? And see if rssi come back....
Oct 19, 2018, 12:32 PM
Thread OP
I wonder if one of your modules is defective, can you connect the RX and the the TX to ULRS CC and check if the RSSI reading is the same ? My guess is that the TX module is not transmitting at full power, that would give exactly this behaviour.
Oct 19, 2018, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflap
I wonder if one of your modules is defective, can you connect the RX and the the TX to ULRS CC and check if the RSSI reading is the same ? My guess is that the TX module is not transmitting at full power, that would give exactly this behaviour.
Hmmmm.... Sometimes I got tx beeper sound about fs but I still can control plane.
I thought about noise from my vtx.

Quick Reply