Nov 26, 2013, 09:39 PM
Thread OP
Initially we will not offer control sticks with switches. These are usually retrofitted and are quite labor extensive. There are however third party providers that offer sticks with a variety of options that can be installed by the "capable" end-user. www.rctechnik.de

Our MC-20 and MC-32 radios are supplied with transmitter cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobytorkn
Will there be the ability to buy control sticks with a switch on top (3 position switch)? Will tray radios have transmitter cases offered? Thanks, Toby Silhavy
to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2013, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the link. Can't wait to try one of these radios in imac competition
Nov 27, 2013, 01:07 PM
Just got the MZ-24 on the front door step. I am VERY impressed!

Quick question - I don't see any charge indicator (led or anything) on the charger or radio - is this correct?

Again all here! The telemetry and voice system are a kick....

Mike
Nov 27, 2013, 01:51 PM
Thread OP
Good to hear it made it to your doorstep!

You are correct there is no indicator on the charger.
Nov 27, 2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupner USA
Good to hear it made it to your doorstep!

You are correct there is no indicator on the charger.
Or the radio itself I assume - right?

It is very nice....VERY
Nov 27, 2013, 02:20 PM
Lou
Lou
Pda4you,

How are the quality of the switchs? There have been some concern generated by a 'tube video stating the switches are poor quality.
Nov 27, 2013, 02:25 PM
I'm doing a full review for RCG and will have all my thoughts there...

But initial take is very good. The buttons and switches are all just fine. Trims, sliders and knobs as well. Similar to what I see on most systems today. The gimbals are amazing. Very nice feel....

More in the review.
Nov 27, 2013, 02:35 PM
Lou
Lou
Wonderful! Thank you. This is on my Black Friday shopping list.
Nov 27, 2013, 03:38 PM
No bounce, No play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obake
Wonderful! Thank you. This is on my Black Friday shopping list.
Done and done. Just made a deal with local guy for his spare MC-20.

Can't wait to see it in person.

Will have to make an order for some accessories and get the Spek stuff unloaded.
Nov 28, 2013, 01:29 PM

Graupner Radio’s and HoTT Products

Any chance we are going to see a sale on the MZ24 with Black Friday? I may want to try one out.

Also, the receivers that support single line output, are you limited to the number of channels the receiver has, or will they out put all 12 channels the radio is capable of? I see that some receivers have 1 antenna and others have 2. Are the single antenna shorter range?
Nov 28, 2013, 07:10 PM
Thread OP
Yes, we will have specials on almost all of our HoTT products including the mz-24.

The receivers will output all the channels if you configure them in serial mode. This allows you for example 2 6 channel receivers work across the full channel range the radio has.

The single wire receivers are rated up to 2km and the dual antenna receivers are up to 4km. Best way to determine usability of each receiver is to have a few flights with each and look at the data log. Antenna position can improve overall range substantially.
Nov 28, 2013, 07:13 PM
Great. I'll be watching, I may pick one up with some other stuff.
Nov 29, 2013, 12:46 PM
Having issues with telemetry on the GR-12L reciever. The Vario module works fine in the 24L but not on the 12L. Any ideas? I tried downloading firmware update for the 12L but can't get that. The Graupner-SL website does not seem to allow the download.

Any ideas?

Mike
Nov 29, 2013, 01:17 PM
Sale is up on openhobby. Some good deals to be had. Is it only good today or does the sale continue this weekend?
Nov 29, 2013, 02:12 PM
Thread OP
Mike, on the 6 channel RX you will have to give up one channel to enable telemetry. This is channel 5 on the 12L.

The way to do it is to go into the telemetry menu and do the over the air configuration "Setting and Data View" (this is where you program your receivers and telemetry modules) .

You will see a new menu where you can program different telemetry values applicable to your receiver.

The line "SENSOR at CH5" is you need to change to yes to enable telemetry on the 12L.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pda4you
Having issues with telemetry on the GR-12L reciever. The Vario module works fine in the 24L but not on the 12L. Any ideas? I tried downloading firmware update for the 12L but can't get that. The Graupner-SL website does not seem to allow the download.

Any ideas?

Mike

Quick Reply