Nov 12, 2013, 04:41 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Props Props Props

Hi Guys

A bit of a newbie to the Quad world and have my first set of components on order to create my first.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...2#post26583919

To start with i have gone cheap and cheerful on the prop route but i was wondering if anyone could tell me or point me to a good bit of information about different props and their pros and cons. So nylon compared to carbon fiber for example.
I know most props need balancing so a cheaper prop would lead to more time post processing but iv heard cheaper props can cause your quad to drift, is that correct?

Any info would be awesome

Rob
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2013, 05:18 PM
Watching EKRAN
Read MR power systems forum here. Especially anything from Jackerbes.

Quick Reply